Bandai release schedule

Oh. That’s a drag. I didn’t go to the end of the process as I’m not planning on getting a B-wing: I was just curious what the cost would likely be. It’s so annoying when companies have such a parochial view of who can access their web sites...

Bluefin is the US distributor and may not be permitted to ship overseas..

Quite possibly. So why not put that up front? Instead of allowing people to select their country, fill in tons of data, only to have the purchase fail at the very end with a non-descriptive error message, as people are reporting? Ah well.

Hello guys,

I am in Canada and I ordered july,11 immediately after Derringer put the link on and I had no problems. The trip Montreal / SanDiego was a bit inconvenient at the moment :eek. So I had to seize the occasion:D.

Thank again Derringer,

Gaetan

FWIW, I live in the UK and I was able to order one. Free shipping, too. I have had a confirmation email from Bluefin, but I guess that the real test will be whether they actually ship it.

Of course, by the time it's spent four weeks crossing the Atlantic and another two in UK customs, the "real" one will have been released, for half the price...

We are finally getting a Blockade Runner. The scale is 1/1000 - 127mm

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/1020609367257669638

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/1020616920981098497

https://twitter.com/HobbySite/status/1020624473009971200

Dinuz3mUYAAX4VT.jpg

Look on the positive side.....it's still a pretty good size.....& they have the dimensions now.....a larger kit could be done....depending on how much interest & sales this one gets

A step closer

J

Hopefully they are testing the waters with the Correlian Corvette. Definitely need a larger scale to go with their other kits.

Even in this tiny scale it looks magnificent!

Yeah, a Perfect Grade 1/144 th would be killer awsome. Need more Perfect Grade kits. Vader's TIE, X-Wing...I could ramble on....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow. It's so great to see Bandai making old-skool stuff like this! The first really good non-garage Blockade Runner. :) Of course, the landspeeder and sandcrawler would be awesome, but they do mostly focus on spacecraft.

But we'll never see it at 1/144, I wouldn't think. That would be 870mm or roughly 3 feet long, if my calculations are correct. A 1/350 would match the Vehicle 006 Falcon, and would be 360mm long - perhaps more likely. Still. The Blockade Runner is an obscure fan-loved ship, not an iconic bestseller like the Falcon or the X-wing. So I doubt we'll see a much bigger kit than this.

Hopefully they are testing the waters with the Correlian Corvette. Definitely need a larger scale to go with their other kits.

Even in this tiny scale it looks magnificent!

Yeah, a Perfect Grade 1/144 th would be killer awsome. Need more Perfect Grade kits. Vader's TIE, X-Wing...I could ramble on....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think 1/144 would be about a metre long.....this model is 1/1000......about 13cm......1/500 would be nice

J

Look on the positive side.....it's still a pretty good size.....& they have the dimensions now.....a larger kit could be done....depending on how much interest & sales this one gets

A step closer

J
The problem is if your gauging interest by sales of this mini one, half of us will pass based on scale alone. I got so excited for a second. Bummer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back