How many falcons.....

I have five. One legacy where I cut the entire cockpit out and rescaled and scratch built a new one. 2 Fine Molds (could be MPC) which I converter to wall art ;)...and a smaller HDPE falcon I got at the junk store and painted black for further wall art....I was surprised how really detailed it was....and a little baby one.

IMG_2105.JPGIMG_2025.JPGIMG_2032.JPGIMG_2104.JPGIMG_2106.JPG

3 MPC's
2 Revell Snap Tite Max Falcons
2 Revell tiny snap tite falcons
2 Bandai 1/144
1 Bandai 1/350
2 Bandai 1/72 PG's
2 Revell build and play
2 Revell build and play (Solo)
2 FFG Falcons
1 Legacy BMFalcon
1 "rebels" line BMF
1 Kenner micro collection
2 value line FA Falcons
1 value line Solo Falcon
1 action fleet Falcon
1 Micro Machine playset Falcon
4 micro machine falcons
1 Disney store die-cast Falcon
2 Hot Wheels die-cast Falcons

I'm sure there's a few more tucked away somewhere...so maybe 35 or so?
I guess I have a problem...

Man o Man!!...I thought I had quite a few!
Lets see...
1 MPC with all the upgrades, finished (landed)
1 MPC upgraded (in flight) in my work office
3 MPC's built either sold or given as gifts
8 MPC's unbuilt
1 FM 1/72
1 Bandai PG 1/72 waiting to build
1 DeAgo complete kit waiting
1 Hot wheels (Velcro to my work PC)
1 1/2700 stuck to the back of the ISD
2 1/2700 as yet un-used

Last edited:
So if a company made a real working Falcon that could be bought at a good price, we'd be seeing Falcons all over the place in the sky.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, my 18 year old step-son, who is not a Star Wars fan just cannot figure out why people are so obsessed over this ship. Before Solo came out, we were all talking about the new looking of the Falcon. He saw what I was reading and was like, who cares if the ship is different, shouldn't you care about the movie. I was like, while the movie is important, the ship is the real star.

Fun! I'll join in!

1 Master Replicas
1 Bandai 1/72 PG
1 Fine Molds 1/72
1 Hasbro 1/48th
1 Kenner (Original Falcon toy for action figures, circa 1979)
2 MPC (1979 release) 1/72ish
1 MPC (1983 release) 1/72ish
1 MPC/AMT/ERTL Cut Away 1/72ish
1 Revell Snap Max 1/72ish
3 Bandai 1/144
1 Fine Molds 1/144
1 Revell Build and Play 1/144ish
1 Bandai 1/350
1 F Toys 1/350
1 Revell Mini snap together
1 FFG 1/2881
1 Disney Die Cast
1 Hot Wheels Die Cast
1 Black Series Die Cast
1 Tomiya
1 Galoob Micro Machine
1 Kenner Die Cast (Original release)

Last edited:
Hmm...off the top of my head:

1 MPC 1/58 scale (approximately)
1 MPC Cut-Away 1/58 scale (approximately)
1 MPC from the Rebel Base on Hoth kit
1 Fine Molds 1/72 scale
1 Fine Molds 1/144 scale
1 Bandai 1/144 scale (The Force Awakens version)
1 Revell SnapTite® (I think) scale unknown (The Force Awakens version)
1 Tsukuda Millennium Falcon vs. Slave I (white metal, scale unknown)

Ugh... this is where I need to fully acknowledge my Falcon addictions... this is from memory so I will almost definitely miss some...

1 MR studio Scale ESB
2 Deagostini Studio scale ESB
1 SMT 1/48 - blend of ANH and ESB
2 FM 1/72 ESB
1 FM 1/144 ESB
2 Tim Ketzer Studio Scale Fiber Fiberglass Hulls (1 useable) ESB
1 1/72 bandai PG ANH
1 1/144 Bandai TFA
1 1/350 Bandai (ANH)
3 Kenner diecase
1 Disney Dicast
3 1/350 F-toys - 2 ESB 1 AOTC blue
1 1/270 X-wing game
1 Starship battles
5 1/72 ish MPC/ERTL - fixing these I learned scratch building and was a gateway into Studio scale stuff
1 1/144 Argonauts
1 1/144 Anigrand
1 Kenner/Hanbro "toy" (the Big one)
2 Hasbro "Hero" 1/48ish, 1 "virgin" 1 converted to ESB with Tony's sidewalls and landing gear.

I'm also planning a second Bandai 1/144 TLJ - converted to ROTJ for a DS2 Diarama I'm planning... but I haven't purchased it yet so I'm not counting it.

Thats's all I can remember at the moment... please don't tell my wife what I paid for all that - just what its worth now :D.

Jedi Dade

Although I consider myself having a falcon-fetish, I just recently scaled down my collection due required space for other stuff. All thats left now are:
DeAgostini SS
1/144 Bandai TLJ
FantasyFight tabletop miniature

and the 1/144 Bandai SOLO incoming

I don't think I want to admit to myself that I have a few models of the same damn ship. All unfinished to date...

I don't think I want to admit to myself that I have a few models of the same damn ship. All unfinished to date...
That's what's so stupid about my list in post #29. I rarely buy multiples of the same kit, but I have eight kits of the same subject? It's almost like an addiction. "Ooh, a new Falcon kit!" I had to stop buying 'em.

I have exactly..... ...... One. A Hasbro hero series. It's hanging on the wall straight out of the box + the stickers. She's waiting for me to be able to afford a cockpit and figure set for her. Then I'll open the windows and add that. Then she might get a bit of a better paint job and a little more grunge. I'm more of a trek fan than wars. But when these Hasbro hero ones came out I had to nab one, and an x wing.

Now the x wing has a cockpit with pilot a different droid than R2 abd is being painted as blue 7 with actually blue lines on the wings. I really need to find a replacement set of those abysmal wing guns. That's all the star wars kits I have. Might pick up a star destroyer and a death star some day.

MPC, smallest bandai, and 2 inch 3d-print. Too few I guess, so Perfect Grade is next. Atleast I want to match the number of the LFL archives. :)

Bandai PG, Fine Molds 1/72, Unfinished Hasbro Rebels, Bandai TFA 1/144, and 2 Unfinished AMTs still in boxes. In the past I've had multiple AMTs, including a cutaway I never finished.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back