Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

If you could only experience the ridicule I'm getting from my wife these last couple of days! :)

She was like, "You were going to get $200 shoes that didn't light up, and I said OK. Then you upgraded to $450 shoes that you said were better quality. Now when they don't work they want you to give them more money. $650 total for shoes is insane. For shoes you don't even plan to wear."

While you and I know that $200 for a pair of these is a great price, it does sound a little crazy to send more money to someone who sent you broken shoes, and to spend $650 on 2 pairs of shoes.

I'm sure some of you can relate. Others, maybe not.

If I can get him to a place where I can afford them, I'd love to have a display pair and the broken pair would be a wear pair.

I'm so disappointed right now. I never thought I'd get the V3s. I sure wish they'd not come broken.
I completely understand. My wife is the same way that's why I don't tell her most of the time lol.

But yeah, having a dream come true to only have it crushed within days is really sad. Still really bothers me they have that policy on the website and they will not honor it. In the words of Jedifyfe, "That's china!" Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What are they doing?

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

The timing of this is weird.

cc510f9e74e93688fbfd16d643125b01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went into this feeling pretty good/confident I’d educated myself enough. I know some people have had problems, but they seemed to be resolved.

I read about cavx battery issues with his a while ago, and it seemed he was treated well.

I really thought David would do more to help.

What a week it’a been.

Lesson learned. S

Last edited by a moderator:
I went into this feeling pretty good/confident I’d educated myself enough. I know some people have had problems, but they seemed to be resolved.

I read about @cavx battery issues with his a while ago, and it seemed he was treated well.

What a week it’a been.

Lesson learned. S

Just for clarification, the amount I paid for my pairs were in USD and you can add almost 30 percent when converting to AUD.

Was going to order us7 at 499 but not at that new price.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I read about @cavx battery issues with his a while ago, and it seemed he was treated well.

What a week it’a been.

Lesson learned. S

To be honest, you could have worn them for 5 mins and kill the electrics. I knew that from people on here.

Just order another pair for $200.

Your problem could have resolved already as I said I would buy them off you.

What size are you

rubberpoultry this seems like a complete nightmare! I just popped on to see if you had received yours and saw the updates. I guess its old cliche you get what you pay for we all took the risk buying the knock off product. However the price point dictates we should get some after market care. I would take the second pair at 200 and sell them to the broken ones to @Callum

I ordered this the same day I ordered the Mags. Finally came today. I think the Almanac pretty much completes my collection.

On another note... I still haven’t been able to run down the battery on the left shoe. Since it keeps turning off, it’s a challenge to run it down.

4b344deca2c48f2a18c8c957cc147041.jpg

Nice added collection items. :) Pity about your lighting problems though - I'm quite happy with my wear pair's glow-in-the-dark panels I installed after all my walking in them broke the connection between the domes.
Wore them to the city yesterday and when we got home my girlfriend asked me if I'd left them on all day as she forgot they were now glow-in-the-dark :D
Mine lasted quite a while (maybe I was lucky) before developing that issue (and the other ones I have are fine as they only got worn once or twice) but I can imagine it's frustrating to have the lights play up so quickly. On the other hand, before I installed the glow-in-the-dark kit, I was just as happy to wear them with the lights off. I would have been happy to have bought a pair of these with just aqua colouring in the domes and the strap twenty years or more ago if they'd only existed.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back