Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Here's outside lighting
2ff1f7386675ea7157171f184f9a4514.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Okay, just got off the phone with Jason @ Initium
the Concept 2’s will be coming in soon in the oversized 61mm lenses soon.

Also in two weeks or so the “All-Ins” “Concept 2’s” and “Cocktails” will be released again in two sizes
59mm (Downey’s size) and the larger 61 mm size as well.

Jason will also be willing to do More screen accurate lenses for his screen worn Initium frames. An example would be the lighter grey 25% Tint lenses in the London Calling in the Iron Man 3 Bern Conference scenes.

IMG_2512.JPG

It’s weird, but this whole time I thought that rdj was wearing the black London callings in The iron man 3 Switzerland scene, but looking at that pic you sent, they look more like the red Havana colour that got discontinued.

I got my gold and silver concept 2s today. Probably my second favorite color.

On a tangent, I'm wondering what everyone used to display their collection. I have an Oakley case and an ikea case, practically filled and am looking for other examples or suggestions. Post pics if you can.
9e33e9aa0cec2581ce56a94a0b1bab95.jpg

LOL Same here! What's the word Deckard? :D

The suspense is killing me... And probably the price haha

Thank Ganesh this place has wi-fi... Here we go.....

Q. If Silhouette was used to create one rimless frame for the film, why not another.

A. They were!

Q. Why Can't we find the Frame if Silhouette made them?

A. Because, they are from a previous years collection.

Q. Why, can't we find that color frame?

A. During filming of the India Scene in LA, Yellow Filters were used For a warmer appearance and more "Middle East/ Asian" Feel in tone. This turned "Aubergine" Silhouette’s Colorway to a Chocolate Brown, and the "Ice Blue" to a White.

Q. What are the Stark India Glasses?

A. I will Let you Know when Silhouette Verifies This and I have the Frame in Hand to 100% verify with certainty.

I will Post Pics Soon with more info. Sorry to be such a tease but I know I've got it figured out.

I will also Investigate the Lense Shape to further extent! I can tell you it is an Greyish Eggplant color in nature befor the VFX HUD was added for F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Last edited:
Thank Ganesh this place has wi-fi... Here we go.....

Q. If Silhouette was used to create one rimless frame for the film, why not another.

A. They were!

Q. Why Can't we find the Frame if Silhouette made them?

A. Because, they are from a previous years collection.

Q. Why, can't we find that color frame?

A. During filming the India Scene in LA Yellow Filters were used to make it appear more "Middle East/ Asian" Warm in tone. This turned "Aubergine" Silhouette Colorway to a Muddy Brown, and the "Ice Blue" to a White.

Q. What are the Stark India Glasses?

A. I will Let you Know when Silhouette Verifies This and I have the Frame in Hand to 100% can verify without uncertainty.

I will Post Pics Soon and more info Sorry to be such a tease but I know I've got it.

I will also Investigate the Lense Shape to further extent! I can tell you it is an Eggplant color in nature befor the VFX HUD was added for F.R.I.D.A.Y.
I feel like these are going to be a pain and nearly impossible to find

I feel like these are going to be a pain and nearly impossible to find

No, not really. The problem will be the lenses. Being rimless the will have to be drill mounted and tinted and cut to a custom pattern. I am creating a screen accurate pattern for shape and tint as we speak.

I was considering the idea even of decals of the HUD interface for the interior of the lenses for those interested too...

No, not really. The problem will be the lenses. Being rimless the will have to be drill mounted and tinted and cut to a custom pattern. I am creating a screen accurate pattern for shape and tint as we speak.

I was considering the idea even of decals of the HUD interface for the interior of the lenses for those interested too...
But the frames are readily available?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back