Game of Thrones

22089125_1582310371835698_3564498266701375505_n.png

No, she's safe. They reference the Red Wedding, Ygrette's death, and he mimes Joffrey's death and the Mountain killing Oberyn Martel. Good stuff.

There's also the one of Mellisandre going to Seth and his wife's baby shower, that's also funny.

My introduction to audio stuff like that was the Star Wars radio plays and the Lord of the Rings audio plays which had lots of different people doing voices and music and sound effects and I guess I got spoiled on all that. Just listening to someone read a book is just something I can't get into. Even on a road trip. If I'm driving I just put in the dvd and turn the screen away from me so as not to distract my driving and I just listen to it.

My introduction to audio stuff like that was the Star Wars radio plays and the Lord of the Rings audio plays which had lots of different people doing voices and music and sound effects and I guess I got spoiled on all that. Just listening to someone read a book is just something I can't get into. Even on a road trip. If I'm driving I just put in the dvd and turn the screen away from me so as not to distract my driving and I just listen to it.

James Marsters' readings of the Dresden Files books are phenomenal. Seriously, even reading the books now, I still hear James' voice.

The wait may be a bit tough, but I don't mind when it comes to creating the top-quality episodes that Dan and Dave always deliver with this series. I really trust them to do the best thing for a fantastic show conclusion. Anticipation and speculation is half the fun anyway. That gives us all more time for weird theories and such, and perhaps even time to read Martin's book, if it actually comes out next year.

Anyway, I don't want the fun to end any time soon really, so I guess I'm ok with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this on Reddit and cracked me up! Also read that they are on day 55 or something of filming one battle for the final season. Still just here counting the days.

DYqZao3UQAAY_WI.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back