Kenobi lightsaber handwheel advice

andyroo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked these up recently, I know they may not be 100% accurate, but they'll do for the time being.

I've got two pairs and there's a size difference between them. So my question is, does anyone know the dimensions of the correct handwheel?

uploadfromtaptalk1409837009911.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409837038251.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409837038251.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 135
  • uploadfromtaptalk1409837059151.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409837059151.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 98
I'd have to check dimensions later today, but the larger ones are for a bathtub and the smaller for the sink. You'll want to use the smaller ones.

Just to nail it home, the smaller ones fit 1/2 inch pillar taps. The larger ones are for Bath mixers, way too big. I would expect these are identical to the millenia handwheels, but with new and improved caps?

Does anyone know why these versions have the black circle? They look just like mine otherwise only mine doesn't have that black part.

I mean...they look newer. This was most likely just a design change mid 80s or something. Looked more stylish at the time?

The smaller ones look to be the intermediate version that were made somewhere between the correct ones and the oversized version. I've had those and they're close in size to the correct ones, but don't come apart at all except for the cap. The flat gaps between the cubes are a little wider as well.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back