ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I returned my Shoretrooper Helmet awhile ago and was waiting for a refund which never came. I decided to call my CC company today though and it looks like I'll be getting my money back ;) Anyways do you plan on attempting to repair the cracked chrome?

I have not decided if I want to repair it. Honestly, it is not visible from far while on display, only visible on inspection.

Also, I’m not sure if I can get it repaired and resprayed without damaging the rest of the helmet like the inner foam lining and black parts. I would also need to weather it down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not decided if I want to repair it. Honestly, it is not visible from far while on display, only visible on inspection.

Also, I’m not sure if I can get it repaired and resprayed without damaging the rest of the helmet like the inner foam lining and black parts. I would also need to weather it down again.

I know there are some people that stripped their Shoretrooper helmets down and repainted them in the past so it should be possible if someone chooses to go that route.

Anovos has released so many helmets. I guess the Phasma is a long overdued lemon from their huge range of helmets releases. No product from any company can be 100% perfect after all. Chroming is a tricky thing I guess.

I wonder how many of the Phasma helmets have had the issue. Even though we have heard of several, it may still be a fairly small percentage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

After seeing a THIRD OT Tie Pilot helmet being offered, i contact anovos to see WTF was up with the Oxixo helmet and that it's not cool to offer a third before getting this out and they said they expect shipment on 12/22.

We shall see. But i'm not holding my breath that's for sure. No mention of doing squat for those waiting 3 years.

After seeing a THIRD OT Tie Pilot helmet being offered, i contact anovos to see WTF was up with the Oxixo helmet and that it's not cool to offer a third before getting this out and they said they expect shipment on 12/22.

We shall see. But i'm not holding my breath that's for sure. No mention of doing squat for those waiting 3 years.
They are just putting the new TIEs up for preorder. They won't be shipped for at least 5 or 6 months.

It sounds like the Oxixo helmets are produced. They just need to make it through the transport from China, inspection, and shipping to customers.

If the just announced helmets get delivered before the Oxixo helmets, I will be quite annoyed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I wonder how many of the Phasma helmets have had the issue. Even though we have heard of several, it may still be a fairly small percentage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I do wonder maybe a fair numbers are like this but the buyers might think nothing of it and thinks it's supposed to be like that.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

So Anovos replied on the cracked chrome for Phasma.

They do not do replacements, but offer 15% refund if you want to keep the helmet, or full refund if you return the helmet.

I would send it back.That defects under the chrome are the result of very poor work on the surface before chroming.For that defects under the chrome I would say minimum 50% lower the price.So if its only sprayed chrome you can pay a painter to spray the complete helmet new or do it yourself.If the helmet is cold when you touch it..its real chromed..in this case send it back.Its really a shame today with the quality of the licensed props...you must have really a lot of luck to become a perfect one.Thats why I paint my stuff myself when possible.Anovos wants premium prices for their stuff..so they should also ship out premium quality.

I feel the same way! Been waiting for my OT snowtrooper helmet for a couple of years now. In there last email they said it's been pushed back again. If memory serves me correctly, I think they said they have a good number ready to ship, but with the holidays around corner they will not be able to meet the previous shipping date.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oxixo is now shipping I believe. I saw someone receiving theirs on facebook already.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

I've not heard ANYTHING from ANOVOS regarding my Oxixo TIE helmet! I also ordered on day 1!
I got a delay email for the a Snowtrooper, but have heard nothing regarding the Wingman. WTF?!
Did you see photos on Facebook? Or did they say they got it. Cause I think ANOVOS is shipping the regular version AGAIN.

I’ve been studying the inferno helmet. Anyone have any better pictures of the “pill box” on the back of the helmet?

I've not heard ANYTHING from ANOVOS regarding my Oxixo TIE helmet! I also ordered on day 1!
I got a delay email for the a Snowtrooper, but have heard nothing regarding the Wingman. WTF?!
Did you see photos on Facebook? Or did they say they got it. Cause I think ANOVOS is shipping the regular version AGAIN.

Unless it's the only thing you have left on order, how can you tell?

All the emails I get from them say 'an item you ordered has had it's delivery updated, see this link for details' - or something like that and you have to click the link and look through the list to see what you have on order and what has changed on it - if you can remember.

This goes back to the treatment complaints against Efx. People are super pissed not only because of the length of delay, but because of no communication. Well, repeatedly saying your order is pushed back 3 months (but click this list and figure it out yourself) barely counts as communication. Definitely not full communication. I've gotten emails telling me (after i looked it up on the list) that mine's been pushed from winter 2016/17 to Spring, to Summer, to Fall, and with a date of 12/22 - that's winder 2017/18. I realize the supreme overlord has blocked them from showing in update photos and giving details, but you HAVE to be able to say more than what they are. Especially after 3 years. The solo belt people got a few mea culpa's by this point, and eventually a freebie (regardless of what you think of it) - they did SOMETHING. This? not a thing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. "we're upset too" doesn't remotely cut it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back