eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Did they ever said what happened with the scoutcasts over the years?Did the chinese guys destroyed the mastermold or something?

Did they ever said what happened with the scoutcasts over the years?Did the chinese guys destroyed the mastermold or something?

I think twice the factory they were working with went under and would not give them molds and something something a few times about trying to get the visors right.

That can be.But they could make new molds from the Originalhelmet in 2 years.They had and have the ok from Lucas/Disney.So I cannot understand what they did all the time.I could make the helmets in my garage in 2 years for them.:lol;)

I just want to point out that it's now been more than 5 years since the scout was announced... In the time since then you could have gotten a hamster and watch it die of old age before getting another hamster and watch it die of old age... I will call this a "Sad fact".

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten an email back from Dis/Lucas about eFX? I know a few people had emailed them asking about eFX and what they are doing. Just wanted to see if anyone had a replay back.

I don't understand why EFX even bothers to spend money on booths to show off product that will never be sold. Wish the Marvel license would go to someone else; right now both that and the Star Wars license is completely wasted.

Probably looking to steal fresh money from new unsuspecting buyers! Empires will have risen and fallen, and time itself collapsing in on itself, before anyone will get what they paid for.

I don't understand why EFX even bothers to spend money on booths to show off product that will never be sold. Wish the Marvel license would go to someone else; right now both that and the Star Wars license is completely wasted.

It makes them seem more believable and makes it easier for them to get the non refundable deposits that they so want.

Sort of - they don´t care as long as they get stuff for their own collections.

You have to believe Disney and LFL are highly aware of this. If I was running LFL, and a licensed company came in to produce a mold from the screen used Boba Fett helmet (an example), and in the 5-7 years since, haven't produced an item to sell at retail, go in and seize all molds and casts produced. ...and especially seize all personally produced casts from those molds, considering they aren't a part of the licensing agreement.

However, if personal casts was a part of the licensing agreement, then it's moot - but I can't image LFL would have approved such an agreement.

Last edited:
IMG_6572.JPG

Saw this on FB today

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back