Sleepy Hollow TV Series..

I saw the last 15 minutes last week, and from that short viewing I was shocked at just how bad it was.

I felt so sorry for Tom Mison

only because it felt like they didn't know where to go with her for an end game, and brought the stupid demi god for a ghostbusters nod in mid way through.

it seemed like they had this cool visual of her sucking up the horseman for shock at the start..and then realized, 'where do we go from here?'

same goes for the kid this season. 'lets make the next witness a kid' crap, we can't use her like we did abby in the action, what do we do now?

Somewhat related, and a cool bit of trivia:

“Horsemanning,” or fake beheading, was a popular way to pose in a photograph in the 1920′s. Sometimes spelled horsemaning, the horsemanning photo fad derives its name from the Headless Horseman, an evil character from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.”

5613cfc7b0690a401ebd612c01e8c38c.jpg

Rob

all because the original creator left.

kind of like what happened to sliders. ugh.

I skipped ahead a bit. i'm actually up to mr.stitch, but i saw a little bit of the final show and it'll be interesting to see how all the horseman come into the picture.

I think like all time travel shows... the BEST parts of the series are when Crane deals with bits of his past, or Parts of his past come to interact with the people of his future, or the people of his future actually GO to the past.

Abby meeting one of the presidents in that secret vault hologram was super fun. as well as her time travel to meet ben franklin. I wish they did ALOT more of that. the meeting of the two times.

Hell, I would have even had a scene with a BRIEF meeting of the spirit of George Washington coming to congratulate the team on a job well done after beating the horsemen.
Seeing the new cast react to something like that breathless could have been amazing fun.

From what I have seen, and it is not much, is it looks like they cast a bunch of novice Actors and literaly threw together 13 episodes just to be done with this.

I said this from the first night it previewed that it would end poorly.

What a train wreck but it comes as no surprise when you look at who was involved :unsure

I actually didn't mind the new cast all that much and found them a bit more likeable and fun to watch than the old cast....
minus the kid character which i found useless.

Curious who the supposed show devil you mention is :)

skipped ahead and saw the full finale.

thought it was a nice little episode.

the kraken i found funny.

I found the woman president more a goofy hollywood statement than the kraken at this point ;o)......but that is not for this forum ;o).

It would be nice if someone picked up sleepy hollow. it needs a decent conclusion. even when it's bad there is enough good in it to keep watching.

I've actually been re-watching Sliders lately from the beginning, back when it was a good show. Before the dark times. Before Syfy.

And Flash shows us it's actually very easy to slide back to your original earth, and be sure you are on the same one so...ugh. another series i liked instantly ending too soon badly :)

so, i've been watching a little of what's left. and now i've only got two.

i'm a little confused on how henry came back.

where did that jar come from, and how did it interact with the knife?

about all i figured out, is that he was lying about the 'i'm the re incarnation about what he wanted his son to be' just to try and gain the good guys trust and some how he IS the real henry reborn.

but that's about it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back