Josh Farraday - The Magnificent Seven (Chris Pratt)

Thank you guys. The vest is actually one from the movie. I picked it up during the auction. It lacked all the buttons so people didn't seem to care much for it haha.

So you are the one that outbid me ;)

I have Chris Pratt's / faraday death costume and another costume that came with production extra hat. It was missing the vest so went after yours.

Costume looks great

I think he uses a Randal mares leg in that movie as a nod to McQueen in wanted dead or alive .. in the tv show Mag 7 the Vin Character used one..I've got the gun and Anderson rig from the 1960 movie..

Anyone know what his "magic trick" holdout pistol was?
A British Bulldog. Interesting pistol sold just about everywhere in Europe. Was rumored that G. A. Custer had a pair with him at Little Big Horn. Pistol was also used to Assassinate President Garfield. I have one just don't have any pictures of it right now.

Has anyone discovered the meterial used to create the vest? If so could you share your work and if you have enough material left over, could you make another one for me? Very interested just PM me and name your price.

-Jeff

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back