Josh Farraday - The Magnificent Seven (Chris Pratt)

Just found this excellent photo of the cast resin knife and leather sheath.
411ed647-8d88-4b3f-9aab-1284cbbe7241_zpsmw4gshdx.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my finished gun holsters and Almost done with the belt. Just need to add the cartridge loops on the back. My cross draw revolver i need to make the wood grips.

20170108_171503.jpg20170108_171413.jpg

Lord Veltor, Ghostsoldier,
Thanks guys. It was fun working on them as it was my first time making Holsters for any gun.
Uncharted Leather, I watched his video and is the best one out there that i have seen on making holsters. I used some of his tips. I did do one step different then he did, i dyed my leather then wet formed them, but that was because i had to sew the seams closed before wet forming. But it was such a very helpful video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found what looked like an adequate vest here, http://leather-icon.com/THE-MAGNIFICENT-SEVEN-CHRIS-PRATT-BROWN-VEST
I bought one and it is very poor quality and looks nothing like the sample image they have posted on there sight.
Looks kind of like a costume piece more than a replica vest..

I am a very good seamster and think I'll take a crack at making my own... Maybe one of those detailed curtains and some tan fabric for the back?? I actually have a black curtain I found a while back that looks EXACTLY like that vest with the exception of the color.....

Where did you find that black curtain, PR2? I'm making a vest for a different western outfit, and am seeking a floral-type pattern black fabric....

Rob

Where did you find that black curtain, PR2? I'm making a vest for a different western outfit, and am seeking a floral-type pattern black fabric....

Rob
I work for a cleaning business and we clean out college apartments every year. One young lady was hauling it out to the trash and I asked her where she got it and she said she didn't remember. Im using it to make my western vest as well. PM sent[emoji106]

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back