Batman V Superman DOJ Batflek Build (SilkScreener)

Looking good mate, one thing though : the grapnel hook/dart thingy goes inside the lower barrel, so you may want to hollow it before you print it !

Looking good mate, one thing though : the grapnel hook/dart thingy goes inside the lower barrel, so you may want to hollow it before you print it !

thanks for that, I've seen the more recent shots of it and the film LOL but this was modeled back in 2015 and I obviously didn't catch the change when taking all those screen shot a few weeks back so thanks for pointing it out...I'm actually redoing some of the back part of it now as there was never any shots of that part so it's due an update. Still not been printed yet.

So the Grapple gun has had MASSIVE makeover,
actually I pretty much had to change most parts and tidy up on my electronic design part of things but it's now at 100%.

I've also added a magnet holster for quick pull away access while it is on the belt.
The electronic Grapple gun will be powered by a 9V should operate 2 motors which move the Spool carriages and hopefully shoot a hook out the shoot for visual :D

GG1_zps2ec8gv85.jpg

GG2_zpsfdn15dop.jpg

GG3_zpsdvwwfsaq.jpg

GG4_zpsp1iko5p2.jpg

Free Cape Asset

Hi Silk. Are you still working on this? Would really love to see updates on your progress mate. I'm assuming you will be making a belt with metal/magnetic holster points? Quote " I've also added a magnet holster for quick pull away access while it is on the belt " unquote (May 16th, 2016).

Hi Silk. Are you still working on this? Would really love to see updates on your progress mate. I'm assuming you will be making a belt with metal/magnetic holster points? Quote " I've also added a magnet holster for quick pull away access while it is on the belt " unquote (May 16th, 2016).
If I can get some interest in this i might start it up again... I got really far with it like 80% with the electronics being programed. only thing left was the molding.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back