Skygunbro do i owe you?

That arrogant jerk is still a member here. He's not hard to find. I messaged the mods once about his sockpuppet account but it's still active and he just posted a week or 2 ago. Hell he even linked his your props page with his old name smh lol

I brought it up to the mods as well. I showed his old banned name is in the link to his YOURPROPS page, so we will see if they ever do anything.

Thanks Amish. Look I think we're a pretty forgiving crowd, we know about burnout, we know about health issues, we're not going to tar and feather anyone who shows up to face the music, right? Especially when there's unarguable talent involved. If he'll make things good he'll have my business again, for sure.

As for the other guy, PM me?

That arrogant jerk is still a member here. He's not hard to find. I messaged the mods once about his sockpuppet account but it's still active and he just posted a week or 2 ago. Hell he even linked his your props page with his old name smh lol

BOOM! That guy is now gone. Montager wiped him out. He is not only banned but his posts and links to his Your Props page have also been deleted.

I searched the staff section and didn't find any reports related to him being a sockpuppet. I am sure that you sent a message as you say, but that unfortunately is the problem with messaging instead of using the report post function (you can also report a pm that you received). Moviefreak reported a post that contained the proof that he was a sockpuppet and that accounts has been banned. Reporting a post gives the staff a viewable record that can be easily tracked. The following thread is a good read regarding the process.

http://www.therpf.com/f16/reporting-posts-pms-staff-staff-response-member-concerns-103812/

Can't believe SkyGunBro is now bad mouthing me on Face Book when he is totally in the wrong!!!

Dude needs to take a look at himself.

That I am only telling half the story and I pulled out of the deal.

He really doesn't realise the further damage he is causing to his reputation.

Here is my FB reply telling my true and accurate side of the story.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=691569967547463&id=198852806819184

Half the story!!!
Dude you so know you are in the wrong with this and your reactions are laughable.
I feel I have to out you on RPF as you have effectively stolen my money.
I ordered a helmet from you back in September/October last year. For a few months you kept promising you would send it out and then you tell me you can't remember what I ordered.
I lost faith in you as a seller so I said I want my money back. You refused and told me either you or I had to sell the helmet. I told you back in November last year to sell it to someone else as I did not want anything more to do with you.
You've blocked me on Facebook and you do not reply to my emails therefore what else can I do!?!?
You've had my money for 8 months now. I know you were ill and I sent you wishes for a recovery. But you were not ill when you said you would sell the helmet and you now constantly post up on your FB page stuff you're working on.
You have over $250 of my money and I want it back.
You telling me you haven't sold a McQuarrie Fett helmet in 7 months? Because if you have that was my money that you said you would refund to me.
Here is a copy of the email I sent to you around a month ago in response to a ****ty email you sent to me saying you could drag this out as long as you liked.

'You can drag this out forever you say?? How's 8 months of having my money!!,
You have been ignoring my emails which is why a friend felt they would do something on my behalf to get a reaction from you.
I also have all the pms and emails and you said you would sell it and forward me the money. So you're telling me you haven't sold a McQuarrie Fett lid since November/December time? If you have then that's my money.
The reason I originally said to you I didn't want the helmet any longer is because you didn't have a fxxxxxx clue of what I ordered even though you kept saying it would be posted ASAP. At one point you thought I had ordered a McQ Stormtrooper helmet?!? I lost confidence in you as a seller as you didn't reply to my emails and after a month of placing my order you couldn't recall what it was I ordered!!!
I'm sorry you've been ill but you are putting posts up on Facebook of things you're working on and there's me sitting here waiting for my money back.
Sending the helmet to me is not an option, I've lost count of the times I said I don't want it. You clearly stated you would sell the helmet to somebody else else and forward me my money.

On the 30th October you sent me on Facebook ;
'well I will post it for sale and have them pay you directly this is the only way right now i can do anything'

On the 7th November you message me on Facebook with ;

'Posted it on my wall Im going to have them pay me then ill pay you that way I have proof you got your money back.'

On the 8th Dec you sent me

'I have no issues with making things right but at this point the only thing i can do is sell the helmet and give you the money'

So please inform me of when I will be getting this money back.
Stuart
Sent from my iPad'

And in response to the Stormtrooper helmets you're referring to. Yes you mucked some of my pals about but I have also spoken to many, many more people here in the UK who are either waiting for refunds or goods from you.
You keep referring to your 15 years of doing this. Yes you're a talented sculptor, but you're a terrible business man who has no care at all for his customers.
Just sort your sxxx out Jason and give me back my money!

m.facebook.com
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=691569967547463&id=198852806819184

Same here; I have bought a Concept Boba Fett V2 Helmet from SGB.
Pay date 2012/12/20.

Funny to read the PM from 2013/2/13:
"Hi there no worries I am a little behind on shipping but it should be gone in the next couple days."

I´ve never seen the helmet or a refund.
Thanks Jason!

Le sigh. There's a couple of hundred I won't see again. Commiserations to those who got burned worse. Seems like Dark Crystal stuff is hexed.

Really really bums me out. I'm the one who commissioned the Skeksis head, the Mangalore head plus I'm owed a completed airborne trooper helmet. He's still posting on FB and I've messaged him and he's read the messages with no reply . He's pulling fresh helmets and even tried to make a deal. I'd take 2 unfinished helmets vs the finished one. Same money value. I think he dug himself into a hole. Used the funds from old orders.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to get my deposit back. He's still replying to me on FB and sent me a friends request. lol

Really really bums me out. I'm the one who commissioned the Skeksis head, the Mangalore head plus I'm owed a completed airborne trooper helmet. He's still posting on FB and I've messaged him and he's read the messages with no reply . He's pulling fresh helmets and even tried to make a deal. I'd take 2 indiania he'd helmets vs the finished one. Same money value. I think he dig himself into a hole. Used the funds from old orders.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back