Kylo Ren Force FX Lightsaber Mod/Rebuild

Why aren't people like you working at Hasbro? These things could be perfect if there was more passion that went into these products being developed.

Gone are the days where anything is acceptable right out of the box. This is definitely the age of modification!

Why aren't people like you working at Hasbro? These things could be perfect if there was more passion that went into these products being developed.

Gone are the days where anything is acceptable right out of the box. This is definitely the age of modification!

Thanks man, I take that as a compliment. But I'd work at hasbro only in their star wars division, anything star wars I'm in. I wouldn't want to be in their my little pony division. Ha!

I agree, for the amount of money they're charging ($200+) when I got mine, I was really happy the first day, the sounds were great, the weight was awesome. then I started comparing it to the actual prop and was disappointed how close it was in some aspects but way off in others.

Your right.The problems started with the complete out of shape Luke(ROTJ) and Obi-Wan FX-sabers from MR.I asked me...why the hell they cannot make this sabers with the accurate thin areas?:angry:thumbsdown

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back