park sabers ?

Hewitt

Just hoping for some advice regarding Park Sabers. Considering getting the graflex hilt kit from them and was hoping for some feedback and experience purchasing from them. Its a lot of money for me especially after shipping to Australia. Thanks heaps

The Graflex that Parks sells is also the Korbanth/Sith Planet Graflex 2.0. Though Parks Sabers designed that version, you'll get it quicker ordering it from a different vendor. I recommend The Custom Saber Shop.

The Graflex that Parks sells is also the Korbanth/Sith Planet Graflex 2.0. Though Parks Sabers designed that version, you'll get it quicker ordering it from a different vendor. I recommend The Custom Saber Shop.

What ARKM said, or you could also look at Romans Graflex Replica. From what I have seen, Romans is a more screen accurate than the Korbanth Graflex 2.0 if that is of any concern. I have a Parks 2.0 ESB version and a few things I do not particularly like are the red button it comes with, glass eye is chromed, bear tab has a wonky bend, and it screws together instead of being positive locks in the clamp.

Search for Romans Props or he may even still have a sale thread listed in the junkyard.

I bought a couple Parks sabers in the past, they are nice but Korbanth Sabers and Roman's Empire are MUCH better options for a long list of reasons. If you are looking for something to take to the premiere of Episode 17, then you may get a Parks order in time....may be?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back