Work station

jcgardea

So... has anybody had their workspace looking like this??? #messy
d741251b4c67e80ab8cd8cc71273d6ee.jpg

Seriously. Take that, and cover an ENTIRE ROOM about 2 feet deep, that's my workspace. Hahah! I love the gradually shrinking work area effect. Clean up, woohoo, so much free space! Toss some shavings here, couple bottles there, some paper towels...shrink shrink. I usually end up with about 3 square inches in which to work. :D

My whole workshop used to look like that until last weekend...
Now I have two halfway "empty" tables until the next project starts. then it´s just a matter of a few hours to look like a messies home again :lol

Well you see, one of the last things i had to use was the ruler, so i had go make space for it, that’s why it looks “so clean” .
And btw, the floor around my chair look about the same.
:ROFL

Mine looks like this when I'm in the middle of a project. Occasionally I'll clean things up, but yeah, it's usually a disaster.

My work areas usually look like this, but I'm so much more productive when I have a cleanish space. Ergo, I'm not usually productive. Lately I've been trying to clean up my workbench a little bit every time I venture into the garage. I'll find that benchtop eventually!

I do all my model building and most of my prop work in my cave so it kinda sucks having the desk messy, but it's a necessary evil, at least there's good stuff around for inspiration.

Holy mother of hoardin’ geesous crap!! even the WIP has things on it :lulz
everything ends up on the bench . No time to play right now, but I have been collecting parts for future projects. Yes, hoarding for sure. However, this will all end up in my office once that's finished. This is the tip of the ice berg :confused

At the moment my work station is the dining room table, after every little thing I play with or build I have to clean it all away, there’s times when my stuff is out for days and I start to hear the dreaded “tuts and sighs” so then I know it’s time to have a little clean up and put some stuff away, trying to rework my half of the garage that I have left into a workable space but all the tools I have for my job is taking over( the other half of the garage I converted into dog kennels for my dogs) To have a workshop I can mess up and keep messed up without the “TUTS” would be heaven

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back