2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I couldn't wait until Monday to open #4.
Gift 4.jpg

I made the last piece for my gift and have sent it off. Should be there about middle of next week. Now to see if they wait lol.

Got my SS today! Great packaging and two fantastic pieces to add to my collection. Thank you whoever my SS was!RPF SS.jpg

List is updated!

A reminder that unless you contact me and let me know that you'll be late THE SHIPPING DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, MONDAY THE 15th.

Please don't make me chase you.

So far the following have yet to ship and have not contacted me to say they'll be late:
Coop wolfchild59 Beechy McFly Interceptor6 Cadeus Chevyh0tr0d @Azrok tdk83 ooSuperman23 Grimwood the Pawn TheRocketeer Dwight Schrute Neoproks eckymon TheQT JESSCWILL nicom1234 Scapey MorbidCharlie Esdub1775 thd9791 Teddz Ademus hensocks that954trooper Striker aeryn

A much longer list than I'd like at this point! SO!

- If you're on this list and have already sent, please let me know.
- If you'll be shipping late please let me know.
- If you are having any other issues please let me know.
- If you're shipping tomorrow no worries, just let me know when you do.

A reminder that those who don't keep up their end of the bargain will be banned from the site. NOT WORTH IT FOR A $20 GIFT!

If I don't hear from folks by Tuesday (day after the deadline) I will be reassigning your recipient and sending your name to the mods. I hate doing that so don't make me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the tracking info on my recipient's gifts earlier this morning, and one of them is already in my state, and the other's "Estimated Delivery Date" is tomorrow. I should have everything ready so I can ship it all out tomorrow when they arrive, but even if for some reason they are a day or two late I can ship as late as the 20th and it will still make it before Christmas (according to the USPS website).

So either I will post tomorrow saying my gift has been shipped, or I will post to say that I'm going to be shipping a day or two late. Oh and even if the two packages somehow get lost I've already got a back-up gift picked out that I can buy locally, so no matter what my recipient will receive a gift from me before Christmas :)

And mine is ... oh crap!! I've totally missed PMs about this.. I'll have to look for it, and work out what I can do.. Depends on where, may be little late..

Ok....So I have to confess I opened my gift. I got some really cool stuff! A really cool novelty Back to the future dollar, 1985(A) Biff Dollar, Marty Mcfly's California drivers license, a few stickers. Oh and the best part of the whole thing a bunch of film strips from the movie!!!! The film strips are something I have never thought of getting before but now that I have them their so COOOL! Oh and there from the German version.
I don’t have the film cells in front of me right now (im at work) but I belive they are from 1. Scene from 1955 with Doc and Marty in the school hall. 2. Marty with Einsteinat mall. 3. Deloran coming out of truck 4. Title screen (in German!) 5. George Mcfly in dinner (ordering chocolate milk)
Really outstanding gift secret santa. Thank you so much! I can’t wait to get them out on display

Will post pictures soon (camera is MIA)

Can you mark mine as received as well as sent now! HUGE thank you to my secret santa for wrapping it too! now roll on the 25th! lol! merry Christmas everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back