Spider-Man: Far From Home (Post-release)

What did you think of Spider-Man: Far from Home?

• Total voters
Re: Spider-Man: Far From Home (Spider-Man 2)

This video cracked me up. I love that Tom's reputation as being unable to keep secrets is being used as a running PR gag.

Interesting title. Seems much more fitting for the events of IW for sure. So excited to learn more about what's cooking for this sequel!

Sorry guys,but there's so much info on that page that I don't know where to look.
Where exactly is the info on the Spiderman sequel?

Not much info about the sequel yet. Only confirmed info is that it takes place after Avengers 4, will be set in Europe, will feature Mysterio as the villain, and that the title is Spider-Man: Far From Home.

Not much info about the sequel yet. Only confirmed info is that it takes place after Avengers 4, will be set in Europe, will feature Mysterio as the villain, and that the title is Spider-Man: Far From Home.

I hope only part of the movie is in Europe. I want more of my friendly neighborhood Spider-Man in NYC!

Whatever the title of this movie is, I'm gonna pass! I was ready for Scorpion but instead, we get Jake Gyllenhall as Mysterio. :facepalm

Don't rule out Secret Wars just yet. Few months ago Russo Brothers did briefly mention Secret Wars when asked about the possibilities for Phase 4.

"We’ll say that if that Fox deal goes through with Disney there’s a lot more characters to work with all of a sudden,” said Joe Russo. “It would be interesting to do something like ‘Secret Wars’…”

This one?

DgjACsxVQAASZgV.jpg

Don't rule out Secret Wars just yet. Few months ago Russo Brothers did briefly mention Secret Wars when asked about the possibilities for Phase 4.

"We’ll say that if that Fox deal goes through with Disney there’s a lot more characters to work with all of a sudden,” said Joe Russo. “It would be interesting to do something like ‘Secret Wars’…”

I'm sticking to my theory that Secret Wars has been happening since the start of the MCU, and everyone who died during the snap was, in fact, a Skrull. The real heroes are kept captive in a Skrull prison ship in some sort of stasis field.
Skrulls (and Kree) are both apparently in Captain Marvel, hopefully setting the stage for a Skrull take over of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Those who died in other ways (Loki, Heimdall, Vision) are unlikely to be Skrulls, but all likely to return in some way (Kid Loki, white Vision), but Heimdall is likely just dead.

If that's the case, then we could still get the cosmic origin of the symbiote, but with a Venom standalone being made outside of the MCU, I have my doubts.

Some of them indeed could be Skrulls, though not all. It's fun speculating either ways.

Wish Sony had waited for couple more movies before introducing the symbiote in a spin-off.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back