Hell Boy prosthetic Makeup

Silesky

Hello! I've been commissioned a Hell Boy make up for a cosplay event in April, I have to fabricate the prosthetic pieces and apply them, I want to share some of the process here, so here's how it goes so far.

Early sculpt (the last image colorized and with Photoshop hair):
Wip.jpg

Decided to make it a multi-piece appliance, so here's some clean up pics of the top part and the plaster mold of the bottom piece:
20180215_080614.jpg20180215_080651.jpg20180215_080717.jpg20180210_191720-1-1-1.jpg

Casted Silicone pieces, no paint job yet.
20180219_071605-1.jpg20180219_071459-1.jpg20180219_071519.jpg

I will post more pics as I move forward with the project. I hope you like it!

I haven't applied yet to the client, but I used dragon skin silicone and it is really soft and flexible, not as much as foam latex but I hope it can pick up the expressions well enough

Hello thanks! I used a bit of the same silicone (dragon skin) diluted with naphta (lighter fluid) as a base and a bit of the same pigments (silc-pig)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I really like it, waiting for more pictures. Can you please tell me what materials are you using in the creation of this awesome makeup?
I am using the Smooth-On Dragon Skin FXPro silicone, Smooth-On Silc-Pig Pigments and Smooth-On Skin Tite as the adhesive.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back