Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

New here, this is my first post. I've been browsing this topic for awhile though before I made an account, anyway, quick question. Would me posting something about what I think Tyler would wear count under this topic? I'm not thinking it will because it's under Replica Costumes. Just though I'd ask anyway.

I have one left I'd be willing to sell for the right price. Send me a PM if your interested.

Wow thanks for offer. I'll leave it for the true collectors though. I just like to do my own tyler durden inspired looks. Do you happen to have a good picture actually of the shirt he wears with the newspaper jeans? Love that outfit. I managed to pick up a pair of burnt orange flares from the last pic you sent me that he wear with that vest. They're very similar to the pic. Vintage levis panatela

Probably the best pic out there of it:
bullhorn2.jpg

I found a tshirt with the same print. More pics a few pages back. Post #4808

20151111_082238.jpg

Soulinertia yeah that's best pic i could find too along with the ones from the Steven Klein shoot. Oh i didn't realise that shirt had motorcycle print on it?? Looks like kind of a peach colour print too. Especially on theSteven Klein shots. But that could be lighting maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this on line on The Independent. UK Newspaper. Micheal Kaplan talking about his favourite costume Jobs. Fight Club was Number 2. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he is talking about X-Marts jacket

He's very easy going, very laid-back, he's fun, he's funny, loves clothes, loves to collaborate and he doesn't just want to wear anything. He is clear who the character is and that is important to me and we have a great professional relationship. In Fight Club, his character had no money, he was living in a house that didn't belong to him and his clothes couldn't be fancy. I decided he was going to be a person who gets great things in thrift shops, because I do that and I know they can be found. The problem was that we needed multiples – I couldn't just go to a thrift store and buy him a great leather jacket because of the fighting scenes and stunt doubles. We needed maybe 12 of the jackets. I made his clothes and found this old, hard leather base they used to make jackets out of in the 1970s – it's almost like car upholstery, not like the soft, buttery leather they use now. I had it dyed and I wanted it to be the colour of dried blood. We designed it and fashioned it after the way clothes were made then but it looked like it was from a thrift shop – we broke some buttons, tore the lining and put stains on it to make it look like something somebody wouldn't want anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends! This is my first message. I've been watching this thread and it seems very interesting to me. I wanted to ask them about Tyler's red pants, that is, do you know what fabric is made it? And another thing. The Gucci loafers, are very difficult to get? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back