Jurassic World Screen Worn Blouse or replica?

Petar

Hello everybody,

I didn't know should i put this topic in replica costumes or screen used one.
OK,today i saw prop from Jurassic World,costume to be precise,which seller claims it's screen used,but it doesn't comes with COA.
He's selling quite a few shirts from Jurassic World for low price claiming they are authentic.
He also said it has EBB Tide label on it which was name for the Jurassic World and that is came directly from Universal Studio.
I would like to ask you for the help,if you perhaps know is that blouse or other shirts he sells are genuine or replicas?

Here is link of blouse:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JURASSIC-WO...914398?hash=item211082965e:g:MR0AAOSwzJ5XToV4

Every comment is more then welcome.

Last edited:
Knowing there are a lot of props that have just been given away to crew members and friends, I wouldn't be surprise that these are genuine. I have a fan water bottle and 2 pins that are genuine from Jurassic World, even though I did not have any COA, I'm pretty sure they are production items or even screen used.

Knowing there are a lot of props that have just been given away to crew members and friends, I wouldn't be surprise that these are genuine. I have a fan water bottle and 2 pins that are genuine from Jurassic World, even though I did not have any COA, I'm pretty sure they are production items or even screen used.

I have Jurassic World on Blu Ray and I'm almost 90% positive that it's worn on screen in one of last scene with a lot of people in medic center.
However i don't get why he said he got them directly from Studios and that studios don't give COAs?
I thought that Studios ARE the one that giving COA.
PS
Is there any way to be 100% sure that is screen used and worn on screen ,not production used?

I have Jurassic World on Blu Ray and I'm almost 90% positive that it's worn on screen in one of last scene with a lot of people in medic center.
However i don't get why he said he got them directly from Studios and that studios don't give COAs?
I thought that Studios ARE the one that giving COA.
PS
Is there any way to be 100% sure that is screen used and worn on screen ,not production used?

I guess it depends... It's more likely to be screen used. Well, I'm pretty sure that most of the props that are given away don't have any COA unless they are being asked... but then, if a crew member gave these to one of their friend, I wouldn't think they would ask a COA for them..

He sent me a message with picture of Universal Studios Costume Department where he claims he got it.
I googled Edith Head 8166 and i indeed found that Studio on it.
He got 5-6 shirts and one costume on eBay right now.
They are average 50$ and he claims all are screen worn,could that be true,i mean it's extremely cheap if they are originals.
Also he told me about that tag on blouse that have Ebb Tide written on it,to be precise he claim every of his shirt have Ebb Tide tag on them.
I may be paranoiac,but is there possibility that he made those tags?
I uploaded picture of tag from other prop he's selling because the one on blouse isn't best quality. tag.jpg

Last edited:
I have one more question,if somebody can answer I'll be grateful.
I tried to screen match blouse,but it seems one that I may buy has a bit less dirt and blood on it.
Could it be that Universal Studios washed it before they sold it?
Also here are best pictures i can get from Blu Ray and seller,if you can please tell me your opinion.
B1.PNGb2.PNGb3.jpgblouse 2.jpg

Well he said in the listing that it was washed after being worn for the movie, so that's probably why it seems dirtier in the film x)

Jurassic World is rather new, some of the background props could be easily sold for cheap as it's not been super popular. Wait 10 years, I'm sure we could sell this for more :p

Well he said in the listing that it was washed after being worn for the movie, so that's probably why it seems dirtier in the film x)

Jurassic World is rather new, some of the background props could be easily sold for cheap as it's not been super popular. Wait 10 years, I'm sure we could sell this for more :p
Hey Emma,do you perhaps know how many same shirts does stunts have,or at least they had in Jurassic World?
I talked with that guy who selling all that wardrobe from JW,and he told me i can have shirt that was worn by R.A Rondell for few seconds in one scene.
Here is link from eBay (look on shirt only)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142008664...81f43988b6e&bu=43844765649&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu
I would rather buy that shirt then that blouse,but I'm afraid it's not screen used because i can't screen matched it because there are possibly more of same shirts.

Please tell me your opinion,it's very important to me.

EDIT:i just got email from NBCUniversal costume department and employee told me he doesn't recognize it nor it came from his department.
What now? :(

Last edited:
It's hard to tell.. I suppose there might have been just one costume for each person as they employed so many extras? I suppose they only duplicated merchandise items and such? Most of the "normal" clothes seem to be just stuff you could find in store, so that's my supposition, but cannot be 100% sure...

I'd contact the seller and get a maximum info from him... Concerning NBVUniversal, they work on so much stuff, it's possible they can't remember? :0

Yeah,that's exactly my thoughts.
I just don't know what else to ask seller.
NBC Universal is my biggest concern right now.
It could be that they had much stuff and can't remember,but I don't know should i take a chance and buy it...

Oh,and i have one question more tho (i know I'm boring).
He told me he got it directly from Universal Studio,right?
Is there any way for me to get screen used costumes that were in Jurassic World?

Do anyone knows does every costume/prop in Universal Studios Costume Department has this recognizable tag?
su tag.jpg
I have shirt worn by Julianne Moore in The Lost World Jurassic Park,and it has that tag.
Could somebody please help me?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back