3D Printed Wolfentstein Laserkraftwerk Laser Cannon

lilykill

After many of creating the model then the printing, sanding and painting its finally done, the laser cannon/laser cutter from the game Wolfenstein. It was on hell of a project and it looks amazing and totally worth the time I put into creating it. In total it took around 3kg's of filament and around 300 hours of printing time to make then probably around 120-150 hrs to prep and finish.

Model renders
Wolfenstein - Laserkraftwerk 2.JPG

Printed - Before prep work.
Wolfenstein - Laserkraftwerk - Printed.jpg

The finished item on its base.

Wolfenstein - Laserkraftwerk - Front.jpgWolfenstein - Laserkraftwerk - Rear.jpg
Wolfenstein - Laserkraftwerk - Front opened.jpgWolfentstein - Laserkraftwerk - Reciever.jpg

The charging arm at the front can be lifted up and the side panel on the front can be removed to see an inner chamber in the gun like in-game. The handle also swivels 90 degrees and the central ribbed cylinder rotates to chow the inner chamber as well (difference can be seen between finished images 1-3). The receiver bolt also retracts and has maximum travel to hit the cross bar at the top.

I uploaded the files a while ago but this has been the one created so far, that I've found, and will probably remain like that for a while as its not a small project. Here is the link to the files if anybody wants them - https://www.myminifactory.com/object/wolfenstein-laserkraftwerk-21187

That's an incredible piece of work. I can appreciate the amount of hours you've spent cleaning up the components.
One of the best pieces I've seen in ages.

Very nice. I really enjoyed both New Order and The Old Blood. I never thought to do the laserkraftwerk as a prop but your's is fantastic.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back