Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Last night Martha said they sent me a $20 refund. It not in my PayPal and I haven't received any email notifications yet. I thought PayPal was instantaneous?

The midsole wave is the best way to bust a V3 pair, it's the only part that nobody is able to mod at this moment.
I know that, but in the video that was posted you can't see any of that because it's too dark and he never positions the shoes to be able to see that.

I know that, but in the video that was posted you can't see any of that because it's too dark and he never positions the shoes to be able to see that.
Image 7.jpg

The midsole wave is the best way to bust a V3 pair, it's the only part that nobody is able to mod at this moment.

Here is a screen grab I took that proves they are 2011.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MAGs in Music Video.jpg
    MAGs in Music Video.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 312
On the search for fabric protection (for the aussies) and Bunnings have these.
f5f3a348d71c1fda42a43c623dd81543.jpg

Think I will go check out a car place next.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

cavx In the US it is found in our chain hardware stores in the paint section. It is billed as an outdoor furniture fabric protector. Another option you might have would be something like amazon.jp

- - - Updated - - -

Was working on these pairs for someone. He has used Seaglow and Rit Dye in them. They are a perfect match for the 2016's. I'll be doing this to my pairs but much much less blue.

View attachment 688942View attachment 688943View attachment 688944View attachment 688945View attachment 688946View attachment 688947

Those really do look good. Is the belief that the color alone will filter the UV wavelength?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back