Weapons and costumes from the NEW Star Wars Battlefront game

GBRyker61

Just curious if anyone tried making any of the costumes or weapons from the new Star Wars Battlefront game yet?

Last edited:
Re: Weapons and costumes from Star Wars Battlefront

Well, I guess that's very general! The original Battlefront/Battlefront 2? Or the new battlefront?

There's plenty of storm troopers around here, and there's quite a few DL 44's (some that even shoot for real!) around here. There's definitely more than the fair share of props from SW here!

Saw a mando-merc made the Rebel style jump-jet pack. I think it would be cool to make the imperial version to wear with my snowtrooper...

Well, I guess that's very general! The original Battlefront/Battlefront 2? Or the new battlefront?

There's plenty of storm troopers around here, and there's quite a few DL 44's (some that even shoot for real!) around here. There's definitely more than the fair share of props from SW here!

Yea, I see what you mean. I didn't title the thread properly. My bad. I meant the new Battlefront game that came out last year.

Edit: I unfortunately can't edit the title.

Yea, I see what you mean. I didn't title the thread properly. My bad. I meant the new Battlefront game that came out last year.

Edit: I unfortunately can't edit the title.

You can edit titles buy going into more options, and then it'll give you the option to change your title. And yeah, since EA based all of their designs off of the movies and such, all of the members here that did those builds would technically have builds from Battlefront, but I don't think anyone's built them specifically from Battelfront's influence.

Saw a mando-merc made the Rebel style jump-jet pack.
my ears are burning :lol
DSC_3728.JPG
20150830_134828_zpsjnkowwmm.jpg
This was my attempt at it, it's not perfect as there are still some details I still need to add

These are the outfits I'd like to try and make.

Rebel Trooper, Forest/Swamp outfit
12792090_10204599483106024_6512692078677754032_o.jpg

Rebel Trooper, Desert Outfit
12771839_10204599484426057_2368185897541802916_o.jpg

And this one's only seen in the Sullust maps, Rebel Trooper, Sullust outfit
12764868_10204599480985971_3601499171625216823_o.jpg

The helmets would be the real challenges for these outfits.

Last edited:

One of the things I love about the game are these new devices mixed in with ones from the movies and how they manage to totally capture the OT proip vibe where everything is made from vintage photo gear, aircraft salvage, and ww2 weapons scrap.

Look for an ARGUS Flashgun to get you started on the ion grenade.

After some serious examinations of the Endor outfit, I'm loling like nobodies business. The base outfit, minus the vest and everything else, looks like an olive drab front-zippered hoodie, and olive drab cargo pants. I can't believe how simple it looks. I'd have to make everything else, but the base I could get away with by buying a hoodie and cargo pants.

After some serious examinations of the Endor outfit, I'm loling like nobodies business. The base outfit, minus the vest and everything else, looks like an olive drab front-zippered hoodie, and olive drab cargo pants. I can't believe how simple it looks. I'd have to make everything else, but the base I could get away with by buying a hoodie and cargo pants.

Having made an Endor Commando years ago I can say that the hooded jacket is canvas and not a standard sweatshirt.
The cuff is a separate piece.
It is actually camo (can be seen in post #11)

Pants are also custom.
You could get away with an off the shelf pair but they won't be exact.

Use screen caps and MOM pictures to see the details.

The camo actually works well.
During the G4 TV, Lucas Arts BF2 shoot in Marin I had to remove my hood and sit up high so they could find me.

Having made an Endor Commando years ago I can say that the hooded jacket is canvas and not a standard sweatshirt.
The cuff is a separate piece.
It is actually camo (can be seen in post #11)

Pants are also custom.
You could get away with an off the shelf pair but they won't be exact.

Use screen caps and MOM pictures to see the details.

The camo actually works well.
During the G4 TV, Lucas Arts BF2 shoot in Marin I had to remove my hood and sit up high so they could find me.

I just looked and I can see a pattern there. However, I just looked on Google for a Camo front zippered hoodie, and non of the patterns that popped up really fit. So, I think I'll stick with an olive drab hoodie. As for the cuffs, it's really hard to tell because it's a computer rendered model. I've looked at it several times, and it just looks like the length of the cuff was exaggerated.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing about that one is that it would not be that hard to do. It's just standard Storm Trooper armor, with a pair of shin guards, and a black shoulder pauldron. The backpack, and the piece that attaches to the helmet would be the challenging parts though.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back