Harrmy's Star Wars Despecialized 2.5

Can any one help me? I went and followed the links but still have no idea where to go. Could some one PM me directly a link to get the files or... if any of you are attending the LA prop party PM me; I have a favor to ask.

Thanks

If you don't feel comfortable with a Peer to Peer client, the best way is to do a little leg work and follow the path in harmy's description of his youtube trailer for it.
Yeah you'll have to create a free account and you'll have to download a client to unpack and stitch the pieces together, but if you follow the instructions carefully it's not very difficult.

If you don't feel comfortable with a Peer to Peer client, the best way is to do a little leg work and follow the path in harmy's description of his youtube trailer for it.
Yeah you'll have to create a free account and you'll have to download a client to unpack and stitch the pieces together, but if you follow the instructions carefully it's not very difficult.

Well I'm now waiting for an invite so I have access to the files...

I uploaded all three movie files (4g AVI) to Citrix file sharing. I signed up for a one month free trial, and they'll be gone afterwards.
I think.....I haven't used it before.......that I can send a hyperlink to the files to an email address, and I will do so for those trusted RPF members who do not torrent.

Personally I have a 17G MKV file just for what we would call ANH that I can run though a 40 dollar media player, or just play it on the computer. Incredible looking. I tried uploading that one but it's a seven hour process at least. The AVI files uploaded for over three hours. Gads how inefficient. I don't doubt the AVI's will come to you at the same horrendous speed.

I also burned a 7gb file of the non-ANH onto bluray for my daughter that plays on a PS3. It shows as a data disc but plays just fine. It will not play on my Panasonic blu-ray player, though, due to the freeware burner I used.
I can do that for others.

Pictures of my tv playing it:
image.jpgimage.jpg

I was finally able to get a copy and while the coloring could use some tweaking it does live up to being an un-special edition, as seen in 77 version of the film in digital HD Blu-Ray and until something better comes along it will be a great addition in my collection.

I'm following a ANH restoration that will be the definitive version when it's complete but this is a really nice way to watch the 'original' version for now.

Is anybody on this thread is an admin over at MySpleen? I posted there requesting an invite. Fingers crossed it works! MySpleen username is polarbear51.

Big fan of the despecialized edition, used to have it on my computer but it broke a few months ago and I've been missing seeing the original Star Wars..someone want to help me out getting a blu Ray copy? PM me

I cant wait for the ROTJ 2.0 Version to be released. Hopefully in .mkv! It really took me some time to give Harmy's work a try until a friend told me that Harmy also put in so many audio tracks in all different languages. And I don't regret it. I also have the Limited Edition with the theater version as bonus. But this is no comparison to Harmy's Despecialzed version.

has anyone got any download links for this? the only ones i can find are 8 gig, are there any smaller ones? mp4 format maybe?
I only know of 720p (8 gig) and 1080p (18 gig). If you have a chance you should really find a way to watch the 1080p version. It's glorious.

That 720 dropbox appears to be working nicely to download... will report back when it's fully DL'd to let you know if it's successful. I already have ANH Harmy v2.5 so this is purely to see if this method works effectively.

My question is: where do you all find ESB and ROTJ Harmy editions? I've had v2.5 of ANH for awhile now, but have not come across the Harmy versions of the other movies on any client I search.

They should be easy to find, I didn't have a problem finding them. (If I can do it.......) I'd direct you but my isp now blocks the more common torrent sites. Jedi is still only the older version of 1.0, soon there will be a 2.0 and I'll have to figure a way to get that one.

The free version of Dropbox I'm using only allows files of a certain size, or only one Harmy version uploaded at any time. If this works well, I can trade out the files every once in a while.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back