Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Has anyone heard anything about why Lando wasn't in this? I think Admiral Calrissian sounds pretty good. I didn't like how he was always pulling get rich schemes (even though they worked) in the EU.

Has anyone heard anything about why Lando wasn't in this? I think Admiral Calrissian sounds pretty good. I didn't like how he was always pulling get rich schemes (even though they worked) in the EU.

If you watch some of the stuff from SWCA it really looked like he's starting to slip mentally. If I had to guess, I'd think that may play a part in things.

WARNING: It's hilariously awkward.

Though personally, I think it's just because he's taking meds to be chill during public events. Lots of celebrities do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
His panel was off too though. He couldn't keep his thoughts on track. And of course, I could be totally wrong, but it seems pretty close to what I've seen with people losing their memory.

i sure hope he's not losing it, poor guy. father time can be very cruel... I'm experiencing this with my 83yr old grandmother as we speak. not fun

Does anybody else think that the funky pirate from the VANITY FAIR mag looks like a Vogon from the HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY?
Please forgive if this has been covered....

VOGON.JPGVOGON2.JPG

On the left wall just under the overhang...right behind the bike leaning on the wall---is that a red symbol? A new "resistance" logo perhaps? Can someone with better photo software than on my pc please look at this?

Again, please forgive if this has been covered....

ByYERzlCUAIlLod.jpg-large.jpg

ByYERzlCUAIlLod.jpg-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking looking looking and all I could see was a red box lol glad others verified for me otherwise I'd still be looking lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back