Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Hey Indy, your website doesn't show the bottom rear of the jacket, but was curious to know if it matches the screen used. Seems one side of the center vent is cut slightly curved.
MV5BNTA3NmU2YjgtMjIyOC00MWU3LWJhNTgtODYxZDU4YTk4ZjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg2ODI2OTU@._V1_SX1777_CR00.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind. I think its just the way its blowing towards the camera.

I think, from my view, it seems a steal for a super accurate, made to measure item, cant wait to pull the trigger on this.My only quandary is whether I order the 2049 jacket, or go for the original deckard jacket first?

I think, from my view, it seems a steal for a super accurate, made to measure item, cant wait to pull the trigger on this.My only quandary is whether I order the 2049 jacket, or go for the original deckard jacket first?
I think the 2049 one is nicer looking in my opinion and much harder to find, when it comes to an accurate one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I wasn’t considering it before, but after seeing that new image I might go black instead of green...the movie is graded so heavily it practically looks black on screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be. It does look like there are seams on the inside of the holster straps on his chest.

IMG_7192.JPG

Theres what looks like a seam on his right arm. After looking a little closer and from different angles it just looks like weathering, the knit being roughed up bulking out. I THINK

the h&m one above is a little off with the collar, looks much bulkier than the one in the film.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/2ce52e50fd8f553f6367144e311a13b4.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/d2e40a83137367ee4dddf1a9b07d4d97.jpg

Here’s the two parts I was referring to. I agree though, the collar on the H&M sweater doesn’t seem quite right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is one I bought years ago and I remember sitting in the cinema saying, "he has my jumper!", and then instantly putting it on when I got home. It's a Cedarwood State one, and by the looks of it, the collar on this one looks more accurate than the H&M one.
c8059da319790f2450503c90cb541039.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Basically the shoulders are cut in a 'Raglan' style.

so search men's "black knit raglan sweater" or like terms and lots of same shoulder styles will pop up

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back