Blade runner 2049 switchblade knife

I believe in the article the author says “we can’t show you the finished knife,” so that’s just a representative placeholder me thinks. Have to wait to see the film, or after....

Just my 2¢.

\\ Posted from an iPad Mini kybd — intelligibility is circumstantial //

I believe in the article the author says “we can’t show you the finished knife,” so that’s just a representative placeholder me thinks. Have to wait to see the film, or after....

Just my 2¢.

\\ Posted from an iPad Mini kybd — intelligibility is circumstantial //

Yeah, thought the same, but confused myself when I saw the picture.

It will be very expensive Titanium is a bitch to work with

Love his rings and they are not priced to high, hmmm should be interesting......

Seems like the Auto Knife makers are getting in on the fun with Movie releases.

Micro-tech did a cool John Wick 2 edition :thumbsup

This looks similar.
blade runner 2049 knife.jpg
blade runner 2049 knife.png

The article does not say that the knife Minter and Richter made would be Luv's switchblade.
I find it more likely to have been the knife that Wallace used to kill the replicant prototype. Wallace is more likely to have used something custom-made.

Luv's switchblade looks like a regular switchblade with a fuller, but with the blade ground to a point to be more efficient as a dagger.

I could be wrong but think that one was a Hurricane razor scalpel from Amsler Knives in NY.

Just saw it twice this week, second time in Imax-like theater (it's worth the extra $ IMHO). The Hurricane Razor isn't what Wallace uses. I think it was Sapper Morton's. Looks like it got a split second of screen time in the trailer, confirmed on Amsler's FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back