NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

Noooooooo just been to the Rugby (good win Chiefs) just missed my bottle here 10 mins ago!!!

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

Other half picked me up from game otherwise I'd have mine too :( I'm numb but have been drinking

nice, the bottle and box are matching in the end! (just not matching with the movie then, which is a bit weird...)
thanks a lot for the pictures! I hope they will finally release it in France soon :cry

Bottel and box match is a relief. Still like the no neck look a little better.

im wondering if there was a logistical engineering issue they had to address because it wouldn't pour right without a neck, idk.

So cool people are getting these in hand, fingers crossed I'm lucky enough.

I love the logo that translates to "Walk, don't Run". This is clever for a Johnnie Walker bottle. ;)

(I don't drink, so I've never seen this before.)

I love the logo that translates to "Walk, don't Run". This is clever for a Johnnie Walker bottle. ;)

lol, dang I didn't even realize that's what it was. I was like thinking " oh, cool collaborator design"

hahah, that's pretty clever of them.

Any US vendor links? I'm in Tokyo on business and just learning about this. Gotta get one by my ability to search seems to be restricted while in Japan.

Congrats to those who have them in hand. I dont have a problem modding mine so anyone started to think about how to get them screen accurate yet?
A little 3D printed base for under the cap maybe and trimming the cap a few mils too. Removing/ Covering the BR 2049 and Directors Cut logo.

Any US vendor links? I'm in Tokyo on business and just learning about this. Gotta get one by my ability to search seems to be restricted while in Japan.

Think there was word from a member in Cali that had a lead.

nothing in my area of DFW as of last week Thursday(?) ill be checking again this Monday.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back