NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Re: NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle???

I decided I'd pick one up. We have a store in town that advertising that they can get any alcohol

For real. We got the Midwest, Florida, and Texas covered hahah

ill be going out/calling again this Sat. to do some more searching

For real. We got the Midwest, Florida, and Texas covered hahah

ill be going out/calling again this Sat. to do some more searching

count me in for AZ, im POSITIVE a lot of bottles will hit california, but i am less sure about here in AZ ill be calling and visiting and such down here

I feel the same way about Texas. Could hit select stores, or may miss us completely. Time will tell..

yep down here in AZ at Total Wine and More, they have this bottle in their system but they do not have any pricing for it yet so they cant order any. and that means one of two things:

A) it just hasnt been released yet so they cant order it.

B) Total Wine and More in AZ doesnt have the option to get any and isnt getting any bottles period.

ill keep checking and everything

Last edited:

It was advertised as 5000 worldwide!!! Misleading and now l see they have removed it from the Amazon description!!! They knew fine well what they were doing after l complained to JW.

Yep, that 5000 bottles figure was to make us froth at the mouth:behave It worked...more or less, until someone called their game. You see, if you wanna pull something big, you'll have to make sure everyone is on the same page, spewing the same scenario. Problem is, there was sooooo many version of the "5000 bottles Worldwide" story not jiving with what newspapers, mags were saying that they had to tell us of the real number!

Bad advice. I've bought many props as investments and its paid out gloriously. However, don't COUNT on it bringing in more money later. It's similar to buying stock.

I think it's a good advice. Especially if you read it as it was meant, which I see that you did: Don't count on making money on your props. So thanks for the translation. Buy props because you love them. Good day to you sir.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back