Doc Brown Nike Vandal

I struck up a conversation with a sneaker collector on Instagram who collects vintage Vandals specifically. He said it’s odd that these are being labeled as “Supreme” because that is what Nike has historically labeled the nylon Vandals as. This is what he said:

“It’s a huge mistake in my opinion. It tells me that whoever is in charge of these projects does not have a clue about what the Vandal is historically. The Vandal “Supremes” are nylon; not canvas. This is a canvas shoe and should not be labeled as Supreme. They screwed they up. Not a huge deal but it’s a window into what knowledge these people have.”

And here’s a pic of his of a vintage nylon Vandal box.
56370AC1-1325-4DB2-967B-C4FA6D87DAB6.jpeg

Last edited:
I felt the same way. For some reason I feel like these ones have been easier to get. Maybe they made more? Maybe there's less demand? If you don't mind paying a little bit more you can still get them from European sellers and eBay. And the mark up isn't nearly as bad as the Bruins.
Totally agree much easier to get this time and not as popular....

I really want to get a pair but I feel like I've gone down this road before. When I tried to get the red striped Nike's they were sold out within one second!!! Same with the Bug Stomper boots that Reebok put out!!! How is that even possible!??? I was right there in both instances waiting patiently for the designated time only to find them sold out, literally, within one second! I just don't see the point anymore. I remember there being a lot of discussion about the "bots" getting them so there was no chance for the average schmuck like me to get any. So again, as much as I would like a pair, why even try anymore?
Hang in there and you should be able to get a pair as they seem easier to get and not as popular..... get them before the scalpers get them.... there is still a quite a few live links with stock left shipping worldwide.... good luck hope you can get a pair..... :)

Well, I'll try in two days when they become officially available in the US and see if lady luck is on my side.

Sneakersnstuff in Europe has sizes up to 10.5, is selling them for $109, and ships to the East Coast of the US for only $10. I would bet your shipping cost from a US supplier would be almost the same or more. So you'd really only be paying $19 extra to get them from Europe. Heck, I'm almost thinking of getting a pair from them shipped to my house back in the States, and I already have a pair in-hand.

Most European retailers have them for 109 Euros, which is almost $130, and is what I paid here while staying in Paris. So you can buy them for cheaper than me or all of us here in Europe that bought them in a store by buying them online and having them shipped from Europe to you.

Last edited:
Any idea what Nike sells them for direct?

The US retail price is quoted as $90, while the European retail price is 109 Euros, about $130 (which I put in my amended post above). But with European online sellers offering them for less than $130, and only charging $10-15 to ship them to you in the States—similar I would guess to US shops sending them to you—you're only out-of-pocket about $20 to get them from Europe and GUARANTEE having a pair. To me, this was worth the extra cost of getting them while I was here in Paris.

Just for the record, nobody should compare these shoes yet to the illusive Bruin release of Oct 2015, Nikelab Terminator vandals or anything of the like. As advertised they are not necessarily limited. Do yourself a favour and make a few phone calls and see if you can get a pair from a retailer within reasonable travel. This is a niche shoe, any Vandal is, the mainstream sneaker collector doesn't necessarily have much interest unless he or she is an avid movie fan, of which there are few in the sneaker game.

Give it a chance this time. It's advertised as a general release as far as I know.

I havent tried to get the 2015 Bruins, but there are plenty of white Bruins on ebay with the blue swoosh going between 80 to 120

I agree these are way more accessible than other releases. I tried for the Alien stompers right at release, I had them in my cart but when I went to pay it "updated" my cart and they were gone. I would have actually wore those ones.

I will be wearing these too! And my tracking say it should be here tomorrow. It arrived in the states late last night and has been making it way across the US to me!

I will update with pics when I get them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Came home from work tonight the these were waiting for me!!

64b7ee2627a00bb93c11535d99d73f7a.jpg

(Bad pic, it's late at night)

They actually run a big for an 8. I might need to go a half size smaller. Which is crazy, I've never had to go smaller than an 8 in any shoe.

I'm am still super happy though!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well...in theory I just ordered two pairs to see which ones fit better. I couldn't get them through the website, so I had to download the SNKRS app...though it worked fine. Only downside is you can only order one pair, so I created a second profile.

Fingers crossed I don't get something from Nike saying I'm gaming the system. I just want shoes that fit.

Well...in theory I just ordered two pairs to see which ones fit better. I couldn't get them through the website, so I had to download the SNKRS app...though it worked fine. Only downside is you can only order one pair, so I created a second profile.

Fingers crossed I don't get something from Nike saying I'm gaming the system. I just want shoes that fit.

I just tried to sign up but when I put the code in they text me I get, "
We were unable to fetch the needed information to process your cart, please try again later."​

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to sign up but when I put the code in they text me I get, "
We were unable to fetch the needed information to process your cart, please try again later."​
Use the SNKRS mobile app to order

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today, so great to actually have them in my hand doesn’t seem real.... 927754A0-FF78-4579-8231-59B6303A72D9.jpegmine also came in the gray box...
thanks to everyone for posting all the links and updates of where and when you can buy them :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back