'Major's Thermoptic Pistol' (2017) Ghost in the Shell (COMPLETE! pg 4) **PIC HEAVY**

Re: 'Major's Thermoptic Pistol' (2017) Ghost in the Shell (COMPLETE! pg 4) **PIC HEAV

I missed this movie, but that thing is so cool I want one anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 'Major's Thermoptic Pistol' (2017) Ghost in the Shell (W.I.P.) **PIC HEAVY**

So, here it is, finished and complete, this thing has been a massive learning experience but a worthy challenge. I love to make things that help my push myself out of my comfort zone and gain new experience and skills. So proud of how this came out, massive thank you to my wonderful fiancee for taking the photos for my with her brand new lens ^_^

For those who are looking into getting one from me when i do a run, I will be sticking up an interest thread very soon (the next day or two) so stay posted here for more info.

Also, a huge thank you to those who have already expressed their interest, i cant wait to make these beautiful things for you. Anyway, here are the photos, enjoy.

View attachment 729850
View attachment 729851
View attachment 729852
View attachment 729853
View attachment 729854
View attachment 729855
View attachment 729856
View attachment 729857
View attachment 729858

Spotted these on DA, Nice work.

Re: 'Major's Thermoptic Pistol' (2017) Ghost in the Shell (COMPLETE! pg 4) **PIC HEAV

For all of you who expressed interest in a run of these, the Thread is now OPEN!

Please head on over to the link below for the full details.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277525&p=4254988#post4254988

Thank you to all of you who expressed interest, I look forward to making wonderful things for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just want to let people know that i am still taking bookings for the 1st run for the next few days until this coming Monday (July 3rd), so if you wish to be included in the run, please let me know when you are able to make payment asap. ^_^

I don't want anyone to miss out if they really want one. if you cant do it right now i can add you to the provisional list for the 2nd run down the line.

Thanks again ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

I may be too late but am i able to be put onto the list? Cheers

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back