Star Trek Voyager Spinner

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
100_4354.JPG100_4355.JPG100_4356.JPG100_4357.JPG100_4358.JPGP436_9.jpg
Hi guys, here is the prototype of the "Spinner" from Star Trek - Voyager. It can be seen in the turbolift.

Dietrich

I love this panel.
I started drawing up the vector plans for one to be laser cut from 1mm styrene for the buttons and 3mm acrylic for the base some time ago but as usual it got put on the back burner.

Nicely done, sir!

I love this panel.
I started drawing up the vector plans for one to be laser cut from 1mm styrene for the buttons and 3mm acrylic for the base some time ago but as usual it got put on the back burner.

Nicely done, sir!

Thanks a lot, It wasn't that easy to draw because the buttons of the original are bit out of focus.

That's really neat...I've never noticed it before in the show. Thanks for sharing!!

You're welcome.

Me neither. I assume "spinner" is a nickname and you didn't just spin it to randomly go to a destination. :lol

I never found another name for this so I used the word spinner.

Dietrich

Primary flight opps control interface, Upgrade to the enterprise era X/Y targeting interface.

Basically acts as a touchscreen mouse/trackerball on primary control interfaces.
Common on Voyager/later DS9 era fleet control pannels!

(looked it up in the ST tech manuals.)

Nice work there.

Primary flight opps control interface, Upgrade to the enterprise era X/Y targeting interface.

Basically acts as a touchscreen mouse/trackerball on primary control interfaces.
Common on Voyager/later DS9 era fleet control pannels!

(looked it up in the ST tech manuals.)

Nice work there.

Thanks James.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back