Show off your Borderlands props!

Oh my, I've been inactive for quite a long time; I've got some catching up to do...

@RATCHET Apologies for the very late reply... I remember your thread from the Wasteland Outpost about your Crimson Lance defender quite a long time ago; it was my main inspiration for making my own Crimson Lance armor! (which sorta melted, so yeah..)

@Nerfenstein I've always been a fan of your work with foam and you've made some mind blowing Borderlands props with this magical material; you would just never know they're made of foam unless someone told you! My personal favourite piece you've made is the Captain Flynt nightlight; LET'S TURN UP THE HEAT!!!

@BRDencklau Thanks for sharing yet another Borderlands related item; I see you've been having fun with tints recently.
Also another thanks to you @BRDencklau for kinda holding down the fort of this thread during my absence.

You all know me and how much I love Borderlands! I have shown my props many times but every time I still think of how far I have come . The psycho mask was my very first prop I ever made and it has changed my life!!
BorderlandsPsycho_zps3d5781f3.jpg

463756_10151752194549455_1468062930_o_zpsb887ddca.jpg

ask_buzzaxe_kit_by_captainhask-d7ikd67_zps20406377.jpg

banditsteve1_zps9b03349a.jpg

kriegturnaround3_zpsababe214.jpg

@Captainhask I've seen a lot of your Borderlands props develop over the past couple of years and it's always awesome to see what thing you make next time; my favourite thing you've made from Borderlands is the psycho buzz axe.

@Octo props Cool claptrap! I really gotta make myself one, once I finish everything else I've started, and when I can get the free time...

Hey guys, I've been busy (shocker! ) but I'm going to escape the country for a couple weeks and there is always a flurry of activities prior to departure. I finally started wrapping up my Krieg's buzzaxe Mk2. The first one went to a very happy customer yesterday! Here are the photos I took before I handed her over.

20150227_135951_zps2vbsybwq.jpg

20150227_135922_zpsmn1qblb5.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425124589469.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425124589469.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425124642674.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425124642674.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
*Dusts off keyboard and cracks knuckles* You know when you think you're under control of what you are doing and your intentions but it all gets swept to the side, like per say, be more frequent on TheRPF? Yeah well yet again, I arise from my light dusty grave, only to probably end up returning after this *sigh.*

Anyways, I will still keep my own promise and not forget this page at the very least.

@amir alon I say, that's a pretty "cool" Maliwan you got there! Anyone? Get it?" Cool"? Anywho, that looks pretty rad! My Maliwan is just cold at the moment, not cool.
@paulp I have got to say that is by far, the sweetest Borderlands related prop I have seen! Did you propose with it? Or was it just a fun idea you came up with? I must know!

@paulp I have got to say that is by far, the sweetest Borderlands related prop I have seen! Did you propose with it? Or was it just a fun idea you came up with? I must know!

It's actually my job. I make custom pieces for people and geek related ring boxes and cake toppers seem to be my bread and butter. I make action figures and props as well, it's just the wedding things are pretty typical.

@paulp Neat! Around this time last year I attempted making a loot chest myself for a different purpose, but that died off like most of my threads I started on TheRPF...

@BRDencklau Priorities took over basically everything and unfortunately, TheRPF is not priority. It looks like the summer term is my only hope of being frequent again but I have every intention to post like a machine when that time comes, now that my new setup for building props and such is almost complete.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back