Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

I don’t really get this big expectation of Luke in Ep9. It’s not like he and Rey particularly bonded or anything. The only character where his presemce would make sense is Kylo but he pretty much gave up on him by the end.

Disney has to try and win back those fans that were turned away from how TLJ turned out. To even begin to have a chance at that they have to ensure they do something significant and positive with Luke and fix the other failures of TLJ.

Basically, without extremely positive word of mouth the first week to draw back those divided fans. EP9 will likely make less than EP8 at best, and as poorly as Solo at worst.

Well they could have .......

Ezra from the Rebels cartoon find the time temple he found in the last episodes of the show .

Luke disappeared because Ezra pulled him through into the temple . Boom not dead !!!!

The knights of Ren could show up, explaining what they were doing during TLJ. They were shadowing Ezra and looking for the same temple .

They could even bring Ahsoka into live action through the temple. Boom that would kick ads !!!!!

Luke could see Leia get sucked out into space and he been the one to pull her back on the ship using the temple . Boom no more Mary Poppins !!!!!

JJ could fix pretty much whatever he wants to using the hidden time temple of magic force juju .

Plus it would be cool to see a 40 something Ezra fighting the Knights of Ren .

Last edited:
I hope Luke’s force ghost haunts kylo ren.

"If I knew you were going to pull your pants up that high all the time, I really would have killed you in that hut... Your grandather was half robot, and even he wore his pants in the right place."

"You know nothing of Vader and his Power! Be silent."

"Again, with always being wrong Ben. You had to have gotten that from Han. of course I know more about your Grandfather than you. I met him, Twice. I cremated his body; his pants were exactly where a normal person would put them. Tell you what let me go find him, he's a ghost around here too, a real pock faced little whiner like you. Give me a minute, I think I know where he is... if you thought you astral projected into the same room as Rey a lot, just wait till you meet your granddad. He's got a thing for svelte girls with dark hair, and some real boundary issues."

*covers his ears* "Force damn it, Uncle! Shut up!"

30740606_10215993186087120_6326461512470757376_n.jpg

Well they could have .......

Ezra from the Rebels cartoon find the time temple he found in the last episodes of the show .

Luke disappeared because Ezra pulled him through into the temple . Boom not dead !!!!

The knights of Ren could show up, explaining what they were doing during TLJ. They were shadowing Ezra and looking for the same temple .

They could even bring Ahsoka into live action through the temple. Boom that would kick ads !!!!!

Luke could see Leia get sucked out into space and he been the one to pull her back on the ship using the temple . Boom no more Mary Poppins !!!!!

JJ could fix pretty much whatever he wants to using the hidden time temple of magic force juju .

Plus it would be cool to see a 40 something Ezra fighting the Knights of Ren .

Those of us who watched Rebels would get it, the rest of the world would be confused as all get out.

Besides, the temple on Lothal was destroyed, and while it appeared there were other access points to the time nexus, I hope they never use it again. It could completely undo all of the OT. It could undo the entire star wars universe. Oh no, maybe that's the entire premise behind the RJ trilogy!

Those of us who watched Rebels would get it, the rest of the world would be confused as all get out.

Besides, the temple on Lothal was destroyed, and while it appeared there were other access points to the time nexus, I hope they never use it again. It could completely undo all of the OT. It could undo the entire star wars universe. Oh no, maybe that's the entire premise behind the RJ trilogy!

Can’t agree more.. leave the temple of time alone. Even though it brought back my girl Ashoka I could have lived with out this new mechanic in the Star Wars universe..

I can see them simply say Luke vanishing at the end of TLJ was just another Jedi trick.. “instant transmission” for us DBZ fans.

Do I agree with it no.. I didn’t like the way jake skyw... I mean Luke Skywalker left.. but he’s gone.. leave it that way.. have him come back as a force ghost great

I got a gut feeling JJ will step it up.. maybe even have Luke return to the physical world like obi wan was supposed to in RoTJ to help Luke physically fight Vader.. god help us.. I’m counting this trilogy dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if.. Luke's effort for the transmission is so intense that he is sucked into the force. A similar way to Carol Anne being pulled across the veil in Poltergeist.

So he is both force ghost but still alive, but on the other side.
Somehow he gets spat out by the force somewhere, he knows what he has to do, he has to go sh..balls crazy on someone's ass in a do or die or mission and he knows that even if he dies he will become powerful than anyone could ever imagine. Luke going at it the way Vader did at the end of R1.

Then we can have him as full on proper force ghost in 10,11,12

Those of us who watched Rebels would get it, the rest of the
world would be confused as all get out.

Why wouldn't people get it ?

They don't know who Ezra is ?

We still don't know who Snoke was ?!?

We still don't know who, where, what or how Rey is ?!?

Captian Phasma ? Umm nope got nothing ?!?

Holdo ?!? She popped out of nowhere !?!

I say go full doc Brown .

Go back 50 years and hire a new bounty hunter trying to make a name for himself , some young punk named Jango Fett to kill a senator from naboo name o Sheev !

Then you could end the story where it began last chapter Called ...

STAR
PEACE !

What if.. Luke's effort for the transmission is so intense that he is sucked into the force. A similar way to Carol Anne being pulled across the veil in Poltergeist.

So he is both force ghost but still alive, but on the other side.
Somehow he gets spat out by the force somewhere, he knows what he has to do, he has to go sh..balls crazy on someone's ass in a do or die or mission and he knows that even if he dies he will become powerful than anyone could ever imagine. Luke going at it the way Vader did at the end of R1.

Then we can have him as full on proper force ghost in 10,11,12

Well, I sort of figured that's what happened, the only problem is that he comes back to the island before he fades away. The special effect should have had him fade out while in full concentration mode.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back