Vader MPP lightsabers details and specifications

Sorry no I don't know the maker ... I was not even sure it's a replica but the lever is quite different in shape from my vintage MPP hence the (?) actually the lever looks exactly as the smaller clamp from Edraven99 ... even the warmer color is the same ... so it's possible it's a real MPP clamp afterall :wacko

Chaim

Last edited:
When we discussed about this clamp I told you for me it's probably a genuine one, making a white aluminum color on tapered bars.
The ring is probably made from aluminum too.
I don't know if the parks have aluminum rings or steel rings , at first view looks like aluminum too, who could confirm?

I have updated my blueprint (again) :)
blueprint-DV-ESB.jpg

The brownish color is typical, the sleeve has rounded ends with unvisible or almost visible lines.
The replicas are cast, and have more sharp ends with some lines visible.
There is no glue on parks replicas, I don't know if there is glue on TCSS replica.
Check the first picture...

I can tell you that there is no glue on the TCSS replica. If you would like close up pics I can take some later today. The TCSS is a super tight fit on a Heiland, I think that the screw length is incorrect on it because the screw does not protrude from the opposite of the lever.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to me that the sidebars are upside down, I would think they made them trapezoidal to counter act the bend of the clamp and give the screws, lever and washer a level surface.

David, do you recall any of the specifics (type, brand, retailer, etc.) on the O Rings that you used?

I think I still have the package at home... it was a mixed bag of o-rings of different sizes... I'll see if I can find it for you.... I'm pretty sure I just picked them up at Home Depot or Rona...

I think I still have the package at home... it was a mixed bag of o-rings of different sizes... I'll see if I can find it for you.... I'm pretty sure I just picked them up at Home Depot or Rona...

Thanks, man. Do they do a pretty good job of keeping the clamp from sliding around (when it hasn't been fastened with the lever)?

yes it's the large B hole version, seems the narrow version was used for something else, I think it was boba fett blaster.

I have a large B hole...

^_^

Actually I have two of the real large B hole Mpps that is. One is doing duty in my boba fett blaster though.

Well, it appears that the MPP used on the ESB EE-3 has the large B hole as well...

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-Dinner-3_zpsajtjyd6s.jpg

(photo smuggled from TDH Gallery)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back