Rogue One: Diego Luna/Captain Cassian Andor Costume Research

It's on our development list but we need to get a replica of his blaster first to make sure the sizing is correct. Also we've been trying to find what the greeblies are on the back in the belt loops.

My budget Cassian pants- not bad for $34
levi.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that Cassian has another clip of those "bullets" on his canvas belt? I included a couple of images and a picture of the one I made for my belt. In the movie, it's best seen in the war room scenes, when Cassian crosses his arms and it lifts his jacket a bit. There are also promo shots that show the canvas belt bullet set on the opposite side than it is in the movie.
rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1869.jpgrogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-1867.jpgbeltbullets.jpgmybulletsmall.jpg

Last edited:
I think I used the same pants as The Mechanic. Mine were more of a gold color but I died using some black and a lot of water and then used a little bit of bleach wash to take the color back a bit. I then added some sprays of black and brown to dirty them a bit.
mypants.jpg

Is it the same one as in the "leaving for Jedha" scene or the "Jyn makes Kay carry her luggage" scene?
(Granted it was hard enough to figure out Jyn's bag details from those scenes, and Cassian's is even less prominent.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

All I know is that he's using older U.S.army issue LC-2 nylon load bearing suspenders for the shoulder strap on his bag. Noticed that right away.

It looks like he's also wearing a leather jacket in that scene.

So I was planning on doing the boot buckles by 3D printing and had gotten to actually printing them. Then I was cruising Value Village and spotted these. Cannot believe I just happened upon them. Now I have to decide what I'm going to do.

IMAG1295_zpsstqij9pv.jpgIMAG1408_zpstt8ig720.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back