HELP - I need to contact eFX Collectibles

Andrea77

I'm wondering if some RPF members can help me in contacting the eFx customer care or someone working for or with eFX Collectibles.

I explain my problem:

On 8 July 2014 I paid in full 2 "Scout Trooper helmet Legend Edition" and 1 "Scout Trooper helmet Limited Edition" as soon as they went on sale on the old eFX Collectibles site. So far so good.
The problem started on 19 October 2015 when I decided to buy 2 "Death Star surface modules"; at the moment of the checkout the shipping costs were amounting to $0.00 and I naively completed it thinking it wasn't a problem. Once completed the checkout I sent a message to the eFX customer care through the contact form on their site and their dedicated customer care e-mail to know how to pay the shipping costs to complete the order.
After about a week without answers I started sending them messages and help requests periodically for the Death Star tiles and for the "Precision cast replica Darth Vader helmet" that meanwhile eFX promised as gift to anyone who pre-ordered a Scout Trooper helmet but I never, ever get an answer. After nearly a year I thought eFX customer service was practically non-existent, that there wasn't any real employer working at it and that basically any message and e-mail sent to them would not have been read.
Not knowing other ways to contact them I stopped sending them messages; knowing I would have been contacted to complete my Scout Trooper helmets orders soon or later I would have used that occasion to complete the Death Star tiles order too.
Finally eFX Collectibles contacted me on the last 19 February; the update e-mail warned me that the limited edition of the Scout Trooper helmet would have been in stock by the 5 March, and, as international customer, not only I would get a 50% discount on shipping costs from FedEx but but also US $25.00 credit back to my credit card for paying my helmet in full when I placed my pre-order.
I promptly answered to the e-mail asking how much the shipping costs would have been to my country and on 25 March I got a replay from someone called Bryan who informed me that the international "priority" shipping charge was approximately US $237.00 and the international "economy" shipping charge US $191.00 instead; moreover he remembered me, since I paid in full, I would get a $25 credit to the shipping charge. So basically the 50% discount disappeared and the $25.00 refund became the new discount.
Now, knowing there was someone still alive at the eFX, I immediately replied to the e-mail asking how to pay the shipping costs for the two Death Star tiles I already paid and for the "pcr" Darth Vader helmet eFX promised; seen that the latter is unavailable on their site, I even asked if it was possible to convert its value into a discount. But Bryan, just as he appeared he is gone and any subsequent message I sent to their e-mail (customerservice@efxcollectibles.com) was simply ignored.
The last 26 March I got from the eFX customer service an e-mail with the instructions to complete the order. I got it completed and confirmed on 4 April choosing the US $ 186.38 FedEX Internatinal Economy shipping method. The confirming e-mail warned me I would have been notified when the helmet has been sent but still not being contacted after a month, on 3 May I tried to contact them again asking for a FedEX shipping tracking number and guess what... I got ignored again.

Can you help me? I would really like to get all the items I paid for!

Moreover, can someone tell me if they really applied the $25.00 discount to the shipping costs? How much have you paid for you overseas shipping?

This situation with the eFx is really absurd and to make matters worse I even pre-ordered their Star-Lord replica helmet too last year but if ever I will get my stuff I will never order directly from eFx Collectibles again.

The fact that EFX still hasn't shipped product out going on years now; the harsh truth is you most likely won't ever see any of the stuff you ordered. Better to contact your bank and get your money back.

The fact that EFX still hasn't shipped product out going on years now; the harsh truth is you most likely won't ever see any of the stuff you ordered. Better to contact your bank and get your money back.

I have their Death Star tiles, the only reason I new I would get them, was because they were at wonder con. They are nice, and a Great Wall hanger, and they were on sale by 50$. There other stuff has always been overpriced. If you get your money back the star lord helmet is on Entertainment earth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have their Death Star tiles, the only reason I new I would get them, was because they were at wonder con. They are nice, and a Great Wall hanger, and they were on sale by 50$. There other stuff has always been overpriced. If you get your money back the star lord helmet is on Entertainment earth.

Glad you got them. I'd love to pick up a set myself, but I just don't trust EFX.
No offense to the OP, but it kills me, with how many of these threads say I haven't received 'X' and oh, yeah it's been years since I ordered. That's why you dispute stuff before Paypal or your CC time runs out.

Totally agree, was about to buy the captain America shield, but entertainment earth sold out, and I wouldn’t trust EFX.

Another thing I’m pissed off about, is that the stuff that comes out( not the majority) is good, the reveal hilt, some of the stunt hilts, the captain America shield. I also hate how you have them at conventions showing off cool stuff, like this year they had prototype Star lord blasters. I would love licensed Star lord blasters, but sadly I have a feeling we are never getting them. I actually enjoy buying stuff from their booth at conventions, because I see a lot of boxes behind a curtain. I know there’s my item. I hope you somehow get your items.

Another thing I’m pissed off about, is that the stuff that comes out( not the majority) is good, the reveal hilt, some of the stunt hilts, the captain America shield. I also hate how you have them at conventions showing off cool stuff, like this year they had prototype Star lord blasters. I would love licensed Star lord blasters, but sadly I have a feeling we are never getting them. I actually enjoy buying stuff from their booth at conventions, because I see a lot of boxes behind a curtain. I know there’s my item. I hope you somehow get your items.

i completely agree with you. Personally, I have no issues with their items. The only way I would buy from them is in person. I wonder why more people don't confront them in person at conventions.

i completely agree with you. Personally, I have no issues with their items. The only way I would buy from them is in person. I wonder why more people don't confront them in person at conventions.

Your quite right funky, I have no idea why nobody does confront them. EFX has made some good products, but look at their Scout Trooper legend helmet. Alot of people haven’t received it. And it doesn’t look accurate. As I said before, I found it to be a pleasant experience purchasing from them in person. And I actually received my product, at a discount.
5ff8cdedc4516c27a73566b6370d06bc.jpg

Last edited:
If I was still working Cons believe you me I would be confronting them with a video and an upload to you tube!

I really hope somebody does confront them. It’s kind of Ironic, here I’m bashing EFX, and if you look in the Want To Buy form, I’m begging for an EFX Reveal from somebody.:lol

Contact Disney Licensing and tell them of your experience with eFx.

PM member Star Wars helmets for the contact info

I'm wondering if some RPF members can help me in contacting the eFx customer care or someone working for or with eFX Collectibles.

I explain my problem:

On 8 July 2014 I paid in full 2 "Scout Trooper helmet Legend Edition" and 1 "Scout Trooper helmet Limited Edition" as soon as they went on sale on the old eFX Collectibles site. So far so good.
The problem started on 19 October 2015 when I decided to buy 2 "Death Star surface modules"; at the moment of the checkout the shipping costs were amounting to $0.00 and I naively completed it thinking it wasn't a problem. Once completed the checkout I sent a message to the eFX customer care through the contact form on their site and their dedicated customer care e-mail to know how to pay the shipping costs to complete the order.
After about a week without answers I started sending them messages and help requests periodically for the Death Star tiles and for the "Precision cast replica Darth Vader helmet" that meanwhile eFX promised as gift to anyone who pre-ordered a Scout Trooper helmet but I never, ever get an answer. After nearly a year I thought eFX customer service was practically non-existent, that there wasn't any real employer working at it and that basically any message and e-mail sent to them would not have been read.
Not knowing other ways to contact them I stopped sending them messages; knowing I would have been contacted to complete my Scout Trooper helmets orders soon or later I would have used that occasion to complete the Death Star tiles order too.
Finally eFX Collectibles contacted me on the last 19 February; the update e-mail warned me that the limited edition of the Scout Trooper helmet would have been in stock by the 5 March, and, as international customer, not only I would get a 50% discount on shipping costs from FedEx but but also US $25.00 credit back to my credit card for paying my helmet in full when I placed my pre-order.
I promptly answered to the e-mail asking how much the shipping costs would have been to my country and on 25 March I got a replay from someone called Bryan who informed me that the international "priority" shipping charge was approximately US $237.00 and the international "economy" shipping charge US $191.00 instead; moreover he remembered me, since I paid in full, I would get a $25 credit to the shipping charge. So basically the 50% discount disappeared and the $25.00 refund became the new discount.
Now, knowing there was someone still alive at the eFX, I immediately replied to the e-mail asking how to pay the shipping costs for the two Death Star tiles I already paid and for the "pcr" Darth Vader helmet eFX promised; seen that the latter is unavailable on their site, I even asked if it was possible to convert its value into a discount. But Bryan, just as he appeared he is gone and any subsequent message I sent to their e-mail (customerservice@efxcollectibles.com) was simply ignored.
The last 26 March I got from the eFX customer service an e-mail with the instructions to complete the order. I got it completed and confirmed on 4 April choosing the US $ 186.38 FedEX Internatinal Economy shipping method. The confirming e-mail warned me I would have been notified when the helmet has been sent but still not being contacted after a month, on 3 May I tried to contact them again asking for a FedEX shipping tracking number and guess what... I got ignored again.

Can you help me? I would really like to get all the items I paid for!

Moreover, can someone tell me if they really applied the $25.00 discount to the shipping costs? How much have you paid for you overseas shipping?

This situation with the eFx is really absurd and to make matters worse I even pre-ordered their Star-Lord replica helmet too last year but if ever I will get my stuff I will never order directly from eFx Collectibles again.

Nothing new.

I don't think the guys at eFX Collectibles are scammers like the guys at "Project Triforce" instead in fact people and stores are actually receiving or already received their Limited Edition Scout Trooper helmets and/or the scaled down Millennium Falcon replicas.
I never had any problems with Master Replicas nor with eFX until I ordered the Scout helmets and the Death Star tiles so I still believe this situation can be solved and for this I will not contact Disney Licensing to complain of it for now, it would not solve the problem anyway.
I agree with you saying that their current customer service is terrible and almost absent but I think they are having some kind of problem they prefer to not talk about and the easier way to do this is avoiding answering the messages. I already met this kind of behaviour and it causes a lot of frustration to the customers, not to mention the damages to the seller reputation.

44 days are passed since I paid the shipping costs and I sent them another messeage today through their contact form on their website and to the following e-mails: "customerservice@efxcollectibles.com" and "bikerscout@efxcollectibles.com"; I hope to solve this situation quickly by myself but (and I really hope it doesn't get that far) if this turns out to be impossible can someone talk directly to them on my behalf at the upcoming San Diego Comi-Con (July 19-22)? I will give you my orders data and all any necessary info you may need.

By the way, how many of you ordered directly from eFX and are still waiting for their helmet? Moreover, I would like to know too if anyone outside US got the fabled ANH Darth Vader PCR helmet promised by eFX and/or the legendary US $ 25.00 discount on the Scout Trooper helmet shipping costs. Anyone?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back