5' Falcon Dish ID Help Please

Sparky70

image.jpegimage.jpeg Found some parts, but still looking for these marked with the red arrows, looked through hundreds of scans and all my kits but have drawn a blank, I would really appreciate some help if anyone knows? I would love to get the dish completed, progress so far....image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks joberg, a fellow member on here sent me a map of the dish, which I'm really pleased about, can get on with finishing it now, just need to track down a large scale ship kit for a couple of parts:thumbsup

Thanks joberg, a fellow member on here sent me a map of the dish, which I'm really pleased about, can get on with finishing it now, just need to track down a large scale ship kit for a couple of parts:thumbsup
So, if I might inquire, what were the answers to your part ID's?
Regards, Robert

(cue hopeful face) Would be great to be able to update the main Falcon part maps if there is any way the info can be shared. :rolleyes Totally understand if not though....

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back