My BTTF Hoverboard Projects

I haven't posted to this thread in some time, but thought I would post photos of my board. A buddy of mine cut this for me with his CNC. Turned out really nice. He cut the board and some of the 1/4 detail pieces.

cnc_board1.jpg

cnc_board2.jpg

cnc_board3.jpg

Hopefully I can get some time to get this finished in the near future... Too many projects!!

Ok, repainted the holders. I think they are now closer to the original color...

http://www.jamiemcshan.com/bttf/images/newpaintholders2.jpg

Just wished they were not so shiny. I used satin paint, but it's still glossy looking in the photos...

Nice work, maybe you can make another one and do a Stunt version. The magnets are a dark grey (which I didn't know until after my build) and the holders are likely Testors Red, plain old red, on Bob Gale's special board, and more of a terracotta colour, rusty sort of orange on the rest of the boards. I love what you've done here. Wish I could swap ya. :lol

Nice work, maybe you can make another one and do a Stunt version. The magnets are a dark grey (which I didn't know until after my build) and the holders are likely Testors Red, plain old red, on Bob Gale's special board, and more of a terracotta colour, rusty sort of orange on the rest of the boards. I love what you've done here. Wish I could swap ya. :lol

you realise you've replied to a 7 year old thread don't you? :wacko

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back