UFO SS Shadomobile

I used Ford Tonic blue, Thinking of trying a slightly lighter shade next time maybe with a hint of gray.

Well here you go, trying to recreate the look of the full size set here, Made even more difficult because I have to accomodate the workings of the RC chassis. By no means finished but a work in progress.

Attachments

• DSCF0125.JPG
    DSCF0125.JPG
    613.5 KB · Views: 101
Someones feeling a bit cut up, Had to be done to get him into a gun carrying mood :) Still have to change the face on one of them, maybe two if I do a co driver :(

Attachments

• DSCF0129.JPG
    DSCF0129.JPG
    390.4 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF0131.JPG
    DSCF0131.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 124
Re assembled and main colour on. And theres that shot again.

Attachments

• DSCF0141.JPG
    DSCF0141.JPG
    609.4 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF0144.JPG
    DSCF0144.JPG
    594.8 KB · Views: 106
Bringing tears to my eyes (ahhh the memories:cry) Yes, someone is bound to lose an arm or a leg in the process of trying to fit everyone in this cramped cockpit (specially, as you said, with the RC stuff).

Thanks for the kind words. Decals on, still needs dirty work done and glazing etc but almost there.

Attachments

• DSCF0165.JPG
    DSCF0165.JPG
    611.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0167.JPG
    DSCF0167.JPG
    589.7 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF0173.JPG
    DSCF0173.JPG
    624.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF0178.JPG
    DSCF0178.JPG
    525.7 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for the kind words. Decals on, still needs dirty work done and glazing etc but almost there.
Amazing work. As a child i always wanted a Shadowmobile my Actionman could sit in. I'm a little more sophisticated in my tastes nowadays,it would be a 1/6 hottoys figure & the Shodowmobile would have to have remote controlled? Is that possible???

Amazing work. As a child i always wanted a Shadowmobile my Actionman could sit in. I'm a little more sophisticated in my tastes nowadays,it would be a 1/6 hottoys figure & the Shodowmobile would have to have remote controlled? Is that possible???

To coin a phrase, anythings possible. I want an Easy Eight Sherman in 1/6 but nobody does one :(

Very cool RCNut, very cool:cool and thanks portland182 for sharing that great link...RPF is great when it comes to discovering more ways to make my wallet thin:D...the wife is worried about that Sherman now:behave

Look what was on the tarmac at RAF Cosford, Only went for the Flights of Fantasy weekend :)

Attachments

• Mobile1.jpg
    Mobile1.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 141
Hi Daredevil, Thanks. There are Kits of the UFO already out there, So no point really. Plus its not one of my favorite craft and also the domes would be a pain to Vac form.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back