Are there any other black series helmets on the horizon?

doppelganger

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ive recently received my Black series Stormtrooper helmet and have had my Black series Kylo Ren helmet for a while. Ive had a look about but cant find out if any others are to be released (Thinking specifically of Darth Vader and Boba Fett). Does anybody have any knwoledge of anything to be released in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

Just finished weathering and painted mine. Made my paint scheme off the incinerator troopers from the forced unleashed video game. Added an oil tear in memory of Carrie Fisher

Attachments

• IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    998.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1242.JPG
    IMG_1242.JPG
    899.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1243.JPG
    IMG_1243.JPG
    867 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    908.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    910.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    985.3 KB · Views: 126
I think Vader could be next on the list as they could injection mold it and stick a voice changer in it.. fits their MO so far. That or an episode VIII tie in as Fener says.

Fett seems very unlikely to me.. you need to look at their past ones. They're easy to make voice changer toys. Darth Vader has the size and space for a voice changer, and a relatively simple to mold and inject design where as Fett's doesn't. Vader would come out Black and glossy while Fett would need painting and assembly. If I was Habro, Fett just wouldn't make sense.

For people who want Fett's, Targets $30 Fett's got it right, I don't see Hasbro getting it any better.

Other possibilities I can imagine or would like would be the new FO Tie fighter helmets, Deathtrooper and/or Scariftrooper, Rebel Helmet, etc.

Last edited:
They recently had a survey (you can still take it) and some of the choices they asked if people were interested in was , boba, vader, sabine, emperor guard, etc. It seems they were up to do more than the normal stuff.

For people who want Fett's, Targets $30 Fett's got it right, I don't see Hasbro getting it any better.

For $40 more I'd imagine a better visor, voice changer, and a similar but upgraded paint job from their voice changer, maybe LEDs in the rangefinder?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back