Scam alert

Htofstead

Just want to get this out here but never do business with Arjey Sanchez. He lives in the Philippines and claims he can do transformer armor for cheap and fast service with regular updates and in the end will take your money. He just scammed a friend of mine out of $500 plus dollars and he needs to be put out there. Here is a picture of him. So if you see him or if he contacts you call him out for the crook he is. PLEASE HELP AND SHARE THIS INFOR SO HE CANT SCAM ANYONE ELSE

Attachments

• IMG_9703.JPG
    IMG_9703.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 81
Just want to get this out here but never do business with Arjey Sanchez. He lives in the Philippines and claims he can do transformer armor for cheap and fast service with regular updates and in the end will take your money. He just scammed a friend of mine out of $500 plus dollars and he needs to be put out there. Here is a picture of him. So if you see him or if he contacts you call him out for the crook he is. PLEASE HELP AND SHARE THIS INFOR SO HE CANT SCAM ANYONE ELSE

How did you guys originaly make contact? How did you find out about his business? Here, facebook etc? Thats not cool at all. Another tool who has to dupe people for money. Hopefully your friend used paypal? Sorry to hear man

Found him on Facebook but not sure where or how she first heard of him. He claimed for just over $500 he could make this impressive Optimus prime cosplay out of foam and based on picture updates it was looking pretty cool but the process seemed pretty fast and I doubt it was her cosplay he was sending but probably stock photos from another build or from someone else. He tried friend requesting me and asking for support and wanted to make me one too. Based on his communication via messenger he came off as a scammer right away and I even called him out on it. Needless to say I was a bit smarter and wasn't fooled by him. My friend did not pay via PayPal but unfortunately by western union. Not sure if anything can be done about the money. I just want to get his name out and face so hopefully no one else gets taken

Here is a photo of what was being built and was suppose to be one of her "progress" photos. I say for $500 it's a to good to be true and that should be a red flag for a Scam.

Attachments

• IMG_9704.JPG
    IMG_9704.JPG
    835.5 KB · Views: 138
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back