Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Any idea if HCG will sell the Pro Assembly kit version this year? I'm on the fence whether to put a deposit down on the fully assembled one or wait for the kit...

I take it you're talking about the 2049 blaster I couldn't any when I was doing an extensive google search so I presume the answer is no.

Yes, I read somewhere they were planning on releasing the kit version in the $500-$600 range but can't find where I saw that.

Yes, I read somewhere they were planning on releasing the kit version in the $500-$600 range but can't find where I saw that.

The last kit was $550 straight from Mune so I'm guessing it will be closer to $700 if HCG does it. They did not do a kit for the 2049 last time around. There is really no need to discount the kit all that much from the assembled version since assembly is pretty simple.

Nuts. I would've waited on a kit had I known another was coming, but, oh, well. I wasn't actually out anything once I sold what I sold to pay for this, so I guess I cana lways take my pre-assembled one apart and put it back together again.

Nuts. I would've waited on a kit had I known another was coming, but, oh, well. I wasn't actually out anything once I sold what I sold to pay for this, so I guess I cana lways take my pre-assembled one apart and put it back together again.

I't's always the way isn't it, I suppose they want to maximise sales on the assembled version first before they offer up the kit.
Being in the UK I'm still waiting for mine to clear customs, so I'm looking to do some stuff on my resin one.
With that in mind has anyone used the Vallego airbrush paints as that's what I'm intending to use to weather it.

GET IN!! Blaster cleared by customs and will with my local depot in next 48hrs. No duty to pay just vat which has come in at £188.34. All in All 16 days from purchase to doorstep, not bad.

Since nobody here has mentioned this: Hollywood Collectibles officially announced on Facebook last week that Tomenosuke now plans to deliver blasters for outstanding orders by mid-February (and the ETA on the web site has been updated accordingly.) If you're still waiting on a shipping notice, I'd imagine that should come within the next 10 days or so.

I’m ready to have this blaster in-hand. Should be finished paying by end of the month.

I’d also be in for a pro kit, they look so fun to build up.

So I just by luck met the Parcelforce driver outside my block of flats having just tried to deliver the box tucked under his arm, I could not sign the pad quick enough and voila a new Tomenosuke has landed.
I've added the pics below to show the 2049 edtition next to a resin kit I purchased from ETSY last year which I intend to respray as study piece in preparation for one of DaveG's snub nose's I have on order.
Oh, I just received the badge wallet today as well as can be seen to accommodate the reimagined 'Deckards' badge purchased from Gordon Gekko.

20180207_133007.jpg20180207_133042.jpg20180207_133158.jpg20180207_134032.jpg

Attachments

• 20180207_132958.jpg
    20180207_132958.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 102
Does anyone know if Tomenosuke will release more 2019 versions of the blaster? I'd like to get one that more closely resembles the original film.

I’m not too sure. I can’t wait if they are, though hahah.

im just planning on getting the 2049 version and modding it to look more like the original.

I read today regarding the whole Tomenosuke/Harlocker saga that they sold their entire inventory to the studio whatever that means so make of it what you will!?
I think it's the weathering route if that is indeed the fact or the 5k World-Con special edition if you're pockets are deep enough.

Does anyone know if Tomenosuke will release more 2019 versions of the blaster? I'd like to get one that more closely resembles the original film.

Was looking for something else and came across what I think you're looking for on ebay.
I think it's the kind of thing you're look for butI think the price represents the scarcity people are gonna exploit it.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back