ZF-1 BUILD UP problems and questions

I will be starting this build up with in the next few weeks by rebuilding this in fusion 360 with all the parts I have collected. I have bought a tormach 1100 and will be milling all my parts. I will share all information I get to the public. I have many parts currently now it is time for me to start building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be starting this build up with in the next few weeks by rebuilding this in fusion 360 with all the parts I have collected. I have bought a tormach 1100 and will be milling all my parts. I will share all information I get to the public. I have many parts currently now it is time for me to start building

can't wait to see your progress!

can't wait to see your progress!

You have any parts or measurements you would like to contribute to the project? I have many but photos help of parts I don't have. I will use reference photos for all of the parts I don't have. I just want to help with guys/ gals that would like to build one themselves. Also for everyone I will not take credit and will give credit where it's due. Especially if I received a part from certain individuals. Zombie and mars have done with many in forums a lot of work toward this build.

Last edited:
e87ca34a2a5b57df22f48a0153543479.jpg

18e73b66c82bcaaac459bcd03dd0e449.jpg

Finished up digitizing the frame I bought from mars to start creating the rest of the parts. Mars has requested I don't release the specs for the frame and I will honor that.

Also I made a few mods that I think will suite my build.

So after looking at a lot of reference photos and screen used frames and parts I am redoing this frame completely and it will be my own frame. I knocked out the piece that holds the welders tip also. this frame in the photo will be redone and I am now moving this to my own thread.

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 5.58.30 PM.png

Thanks Dutchy but his and all that I have seen only are very poor quality. I have slot of parts I am using for measurements which will get me wildly close if not right on with the rest. No one has done what I am about to do to my knowledge on every single piece. Thanks slot for the info though I'll check it out anyways

I knocked out a lot of work today making sure the parts I have fit perfectly in this model. I have spoken with a lot of people and received a lot of photos and measurements to compare and contrast what I actually want to do with this build. I am not just making a prop I am attempting to make a functional prop where a lot of the functions actually move or work. the screen on the back will be fitted with a small lcd from arduino that we have already made the video for using screen shots from the movie.

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.25.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-24 at 12.26.02 PM.png

I'm sorry ZK will do, I did buy the kit. I'm sure I stated that but no biggy I'll start a thread

I'm sorry my bust. I have asked Mars a few times and he says you did not buy a kit from us so I'm not sure what kit you speak of.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back