Agent Carter

I'm not expecting to see Bucky in the next season. I just re-watched the Winter Soldier over the weekend and it sure looked like he was frozen pretty early. Unless they keep him frozen when he's not being used.

I'm not expecting to see Bucky in the next season. I just re-watched the Winter Soldier over the weekend and it sure looked like he was frozen pretty early. Unless they keep him frozen when he's not being used.

Actually the movie establishes that Bucky could be unfrozen and refrozen whenever Hydra needed him.

Natasha Romanoff: I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. The ones that do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited over two dozen assassinations in the last 50 years.
Steve Rogers: So he's a ghost story.​

Since Bucky hasn't aged all that much, the time he spends outside of cryo seems to be very short, and that's a good thing since the film also establishes that the longer he remains out of cryo, the more he begins to regain his memories. Another benefit of freezing Bucky is that he effectively goes off the grid.

Natasha Romanoff: Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried. Like you said, he's a ghost story.​

In conclusion, using Bucky in Winter Soldier wouldn't contradict anything that establishes how his Winter Soldier program works.

I think they'd be missing out if they didn't interweave the Winter Soldier timeline into Agent Carter.

He was frozen in the ice as well and found by a Russian submarine, shortly after his apparent "demise". They kept him on ice until they had the cybernetic arm tech. As we saw in Cap. 2, Dr. Zola played a part in putting the arm onto Bucky and forming him into a Hydra assassin. He was periodically sent on missions in the 50's-70's...which is when he has a break down and disappears until Hydra finds him again, wipes his memory and puts him back into the cryo chamber until they need him again.

Since we saw Zola at the end of the last episode, I'm assuming Bucky might play a part again. At the very least, a cameo. But the Russian sub had him on ice for a short time before Hydra picked him up and the cyber arm was given to him.

Latest news is that Peggy is moving to L.A. because 'Cold War stuff'. I'm hoping this means Angie is going as well and will be trying to make it in Hollywood. No word on Stark or Jarvis, and I really want more Jarvis. Maybe Tony will keep turning up, wooing the A-List actresses? Heck, movie sets and meeting the rich and famous is the perfect springboard for undercover/spy work. We know the U.S. government was paranoid that half of Hollywood were Red.

I think a move to L.A. could work. I'd be curious to see who from the office goes with her, though. You'd think they'd at least send Sousa out there with her to help develop their relationship.

Moving Angie out there would make perfect sense, and you could have her actually find some success and maybe use Lindsay Fonseca more as a real character instead of as a background one.

I think a move to L.A. could work. I'd be curious to see who from the office goes with her, though. You'd think they'd at least send Sousa out there with her to help develop their relationship.

Moving Angie out there would make perfect sense, and you could have her actually find some success and maybe use Lindsay Fonseca more as a real character instead of as a background one.

Plus, y'know, more Lyndsy Fonseca...

What relationship? He objectified her, put her on a pedestal and then got offended when she called him out on how quick he was to believe that she'd slept with Howard. She turned down his offer of a date to go tell the truth about her job/life and move in with Angie.

Yeah I would assume Howard would follow and probably settle. out there, since Tony lives and seems to have grown up out there.

I refuse to "ship" Peg with anyone (well..Cap of course)...can't she just be a stand out character with friends that aren't romantically involved with her? Yeesh.

What relationship? He objectified her, put her on a pedestal and then got offended when she called him out on how quick he was to believe that she'd slept with Howard. She turned down his offer of a date to go tell the truth about her job/life and move in with Angie.

I'd actually forgotten about that, but that's not to say they couldn't reconcile in the future. It doesn't really matter, though.

Yeah I would assume Howard would follow and probably settle. out there, since Tony lives and seems to have grown up out there.

I refuse to "ship" Peg with anyone (well..Cap of course)...can't she just be a stand out character with friends that aren't romantically involved with her? Yeesh.

For me, at least, it's not about "shipping" anyone. The show took some time to try to hint at a possibility of a relationship between them, although it did complicate that down the road. I tend to think that, assuming he hasn't accepted another job, the show would prefer to keep some recognizable characters around, and that means they could go back to the well on the relationship thing. I don't think Peggy needs to be with someone, but we know from The Winter Soldier that she did eventually marry someone, so there's an existing question mark about who he was and when it happened.

I though these shirts were pretty cool

15120-2-e1432167501266.jpg

15119-2.jpg

http://www.reedpopsupplyco.com/Agent-Carter-Do-As-Peggy-Says-Ladies-T-Shirt-p/15120.htm

I think the TV show, like the MCU, is adapting the source material from the comics. Instead of the sub, it was a train in the Alps. The rest meshes fairly well. Either way... it would still be plausible to have the WS appear in the Carter time frame.

kcail

I know, it just makes no sense. Hollywood - Angie's an actor, she's the perfect goto/cover for Peggy investigating foreign gents posing as actors, plus they spent so long building up the relationship and trust between then it seems like a waste.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back