Bandai release schedule

The Millennium Falcon (LANDO CALRISSIAN Ver.) is a guaranteed 1/144. The only other design which I can bet has a guaranteed kit is the new TIE Fighter.

I can see the new Speeder Bike be a part of the figure line like the STAP and the RotJ Bike.

At least from that Lego version, it looks like the jawbox extension on the Falcon isn't a straight line the way it looks in the other artwork. I'm honestly okay with practically any stuff they add on to the ship as long as they don't change the proportions we know from the 5-footer. If they were to somehow retcon that ugly TLJ jawbox from the full-size set, for example, and pretend "oh, that's the way the Falcon always looked" that would be a hate crime.

The Millennium Falcon (LANDO CALRISSIAN Ver.) is a guaranteed 1/144. The only other design which I can bet has a guaranteed kit is the new TIE Fighter.

I can see the new Speeder Bike be a part of the figure line like the STAP and the RotJ Bike.
Is the TIE fighter any different than the OT?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Is the TIE fighter any different than the OT?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

The Lego version doesn't have the inner spokes on the solar panels, but that could just be the LEGO kit simplifying things.

If nothing else, it looks like we'll get some Rogue One-style Imperial action in the movie, so hopefully that will be fun.

I just got the vehicle set for the 350th scale Falcon ( to go with my <gasp> star trek Enterprise models) with the intention of just "throwing together" the two TLJ x-wings as I don't like any of the new designs.

Once again Bandai has delivered! The detail and painting possibilities due to the way their kits assemble is just awesome!

Then after "test fitting" these little gems I now see the Ralph McQuarrie elements and <gasp> I think I actually like the design!

I am definitly going to incorporate these into a diorama!

I've also never been a fan of the teeny scale models BUT these are awesome!

Thank you yet again Bandai!

My local hobby town has had a stack of PG Millenium Falcons that are tempting me every other week when i buy kits and paint. ugh.

I have an interesting problem with my 1:350 Millenium Falcon kit. SO onAmazonn and all other promotional imagery from Bandai the 1:350 MF was the ANH version with only 3 landing gear positions. The Resistance fighter set Falcon was had the 5 landing gear posititions. I ordered the individual 1:350 ANH MF off amazon and when it arrived it was the ESB MF!? circular disc but 5 landing gear positions has anyone else seen this at all? I really like the ANH hull and that was the only reason I ordered it.

What's the model number? Vehicle 006 is the Falcon I bought, and it's the ANH Falcon. Mostly. It's got the correct 3 landing gear, the round radar dish, and much of the sidewall detail, but the docking ring discs are TFA.

What's the model number? Vehicle 006 is the Falcon I bought, and it's the ANH Falcon. Mostly. It's got the correct 3 landing gear, the round radar dish, and much of the sidewall detail, but the docking ring discs are TFA.

Mine is also vehicle model 006 its incredibly odd

Who else finds it kind of odd that there are no announcments for TLJ kits yet, except the VM AT-M6

I really hope BANDAI keeps doing kits, still loads of wishkits on my list of wanted .72 and .144 kits, from OT, PT, TLJ and upcoming SOLO

Who else finds it kind of odd that there are no announcments for TLJ kits yet, except the VM AT-M6

I really hope BANDAI keeps doing kits, still loads of wishkits on my list of wanted .72 and .144 kits, from OT, PT, TLJ and upcoming SOLO

I'd probably do a Resistance Bomber if they made one. I suspect their next kits will be the Millennium Falcon from Solo, and other such kits. Hopefully they'll do more OT kits at some point.

My wishlist would go like this, prefered scale .72 or .144

PT:
Naboo Fighter
Delta Jedi Starfighter
Eta Jedi Starfighter
AT-TE
Republic Gunship
Droid Fighters ( .72 set with Standard and Tri Fighter )
V-Wing
ARC-170
Droid Tank

OT:
B-Wing
TIE Bomber
Tyderium

ST:
AT-M6 ( .144 toghether with a tiny ski-speeder and FO AT-ST )
TIE Silencer
Republic Bomber
A-Wing
Kylo Shuttle

R1:
Juggernaut
TIE Reaper
Krenic Shuttle

SOLO:
New Falcon

CW & REBELS
Repulic Assault Shuttle
Twilight
Ghost
TIE Defender

Wouldn't mind a few .48 kits too, especially a sortiment of Pod Racers ;)

My local hobby town has had a stack of PG Millenium Falcons that are tempting me every other week when i buy kits and paint. ugh.

I have an interesting problem with my 1:350 Millenium Falcon kit. SO onAmazonn and all other promotional imagery from Bandai the 1:350 MF was the ANH version with only 3 landing gear positions. The Resistance fighter set Falcon was had the 5 landing gear posititions. I ordered the individual 1:350 ANH MF off amazon and when it arrived it was the ESB MF!? circular disc but 5 landing gear positions has anyone else seen this at all? I really like the ANH hull and that was the only reason I ordered it.
that's strange...I just ordered another one from Amazon..I checked it & it's still the 3 gear version bandai made a mistake on yours.. wish that would have happened to me I just bought the resistance set just to get the 5 gear version.

that's strange...I just ordered another one from Amazon..I checked it & it's still the 3 gear version bandai made a mistake on yours.. wish that would have happened to me I just bought the resistance set just to get the 5 gear version.

Guess ill order another one and hope for the best. Working on Boba till then.

I really hope Bandai releases a Republic Gunship and Tyredium soon.

I'd probably do a Resistance Bomber if they made one.

I'd go for a Resistance Bomber. Realistically they'd probably do a 1:144 version because it's so large. But as there's still radio silence on Bandai's end, it's unlikely to happen at this point.

SB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back