Parksabers?

Alright, someone tell me this isn't a scam so I can throw my money at it, please...:

1.jpg

DSCN0802[1].JPGDSCN0805[1].JPGDSCN0804[1].JPGDSCN0803[1].JPG

Here you go, the bump around the glass eye ,and red button are inaccurate , same as the 2.0 bunny ears on mine are too long but I think this is being revised, the switch solution is elegant and the no drill rivets on the grips is a master piece , the grips are hard plastic. 89 Sabers is Parks old supplier in China.
I got mine through a guy here in Australia who deals with 89 Sabers . It compares well with my Graflex shop replica ,also has the accurate lip on the blade holder , which I find a much better solution than either blade holders out there (both of which I have),simple and not over engineered.

DSCN0802[1].JPG

DSCN0805[1].JPG

DSCN0804[1].JPG

DSCN0803[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of 89sabers. He is currently doing a darth sidous saber that is the most accurate to date. I believe he has a Facebook page that he takes his orders and updates. I’m a anti Facebook person so I don’t follow it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking at 89 sabers...can't beat the price. anyone else order from there and how long did it take to arrive?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back