Is this MPP going to be the Vader's lightsaber in STAR WARS Rogue One?

Thank you guys . . . it just dawned on me looking at the Calender of 2016 ... my mom passed in March than it took 7 days and 6 months before my dad passed : 76 which was the age my mother reached. Counting further from my dad's day of passage back to March is : 5 months and 25 days ... whereas the squareroot of 25 = 5 which makes : 55 the exact number of the years my mom and dad were together. How about that? Every arrangement for my mom's ceremony went rather smoothly ... most of the arrangements for my dad's ceremony had to be checked by us at least 3 times to avoid any huge mistakes, so quite the opposite . . . it feels like my parents Gerty and Jerry Murzan . . . were truly in Balance with the Force :

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/1024x768_yinyang-486744_zpsjuog5byw.jpg

Chaïm

Got to love the human brain and its ability to find patterns everywhere :)
Not to mention coincidences that boggles the mind:
167733.jpg

167723_v1.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

A tiny comfort that usually comes with someone's Death, is the fact they no longer have any pain/suffering. But that doesn't really help the selfish side of you that just wants the person back :(

My deepest sympathies Chaim. My dad has been gone 12 years now and your words say it perfectly for me as well.

. . . . for he is and was my best friend in life . . . . as I could always depend on him in his wisdom and craft. He shall be dearly missed, even though I realize that he's now truly at peace ...

Chaim

I'm very sorry I read your post Chaim, it brought back a memory of my mom that I loss through pancreatic cancer 15 years ago. It has taken me a long time to realize that in some way her passing has given me the the strength to do and become the person I need to be in order to honor her memory. It won't be an easy path but the right one for you as you'll come to realize. They are in a better place and rooting for you through thes trials. Believe me.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back