Kingdom Come Wonder Woman Helmet

I am a really big fan of the Kingdom Come story, and the helmet definitely looks great. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for all the compliments. I will be posting full costume pics after DCon, hopefully anywhere there will be able to see it person. I hope you like it.

Well it doesn't really belong in this forum, but I thought I'd post my progress of the soft parts of the costume. It's at about 80% right now.
1250271328_f89096e81c.jpg

Still need to attach the cape and WWs on the front, and finish the skirt. I'm very pleased so far :)

Here is the final helmet and the entire costume as worn at DragonCon. I have been very busy, forgotten to update this thread. I will be molding the helmet after Haloween again for a better master to make a few available if there is interest:

1343250835_632b913514_o.jpg

1344139314_511a50c814_o.jpg

1344144564_3a7606a97c_o.jpg

1344036066_f01e9e832f_o.jpg

1343161461_2e2b42e5bd_o.jpg

Wow, you guys did a fantastic job. I am working on a V2.0. My first helmet weighed a ton, and did not look nearly as fantastic as this one!

This looks great! I would love more details on what products/steps you used to make the mold and cast the final in if possible!
(Unfortunately I realize this was posted back in '07... :( )

This looks great! I would love more details on what products/steps you used to make the mold and cast the final in if possible!
(Unfortunately I realize this was posted back in '07... :( )

Its a resin cast from a silicone mold. Theres tons of info on this board if you do the research on the process etc.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back